What's there to do in Toronto? Torontonians GTFIH

Skip Dundas Sq and go west. From West Queen West to Parkdale/Roncesvalles. Lots of sexy hipster waiting for you to pretend they are interesting. Check Toronto's museums and then take a bus or train to Montreal where you'll have a lot more fun.

Lmao wow. I guess I never go to the Annex anymore
First place I lived in Toronto in the late 90s, it was great back then. I worked at The Victory in Mirvish Village (RIP) when it first opened. Was a great scene.

Skip Dundas Sq and go west. From West Queen West to Parkdale/Roncesvalles. Lots of sexy hipster waiting for you to pretend they are interesting. Check Toronto's museums and then take a bus or train to Montreal where you'll have a lot more fun.
I’m in Parkdale, and I’d agree. Was a lot more fun ten years ago. So was I....

I’m in Parkdale, and I’d agree. Was a lot more fun ten years ago. So was I....
Yes it was! I used to live in Liberty Village back then. Fun times, now I dunno.. it's just not the same.

The house is still around? Many a night spent there or the Brass Taps during my cabbage town days.
Click the link embedded as it seems it is still around. its ages since I have been though.

Brass Taps? University of Guelph, Brass Taps?? OR is that a Toronto Bar too?

Click the link embedded as it seems it is still around. its ages since I have been though.

Brass Taps? University of Guelph, Brass Taps?? OR is that a Toronto Bar too?

Toronto bar, there was one on Carlton @ parliament and one on the danforth.

Love that area from West Queen into Roncesvailes and over to Ossington in the summer.

When i see most people being critical of Toronto and I ask them about those places or King street west or even the more touristy Yorkville, they have no clue about any of those neighbourhoods. They never left the downtown core, business district.

That would be like going to NYC and sticking only to Time Square or Wall Street and not getting out to Soho, the Meat Packing District, or other burbs.

For me those cities are all about the neighbourhoods.

ah see, now that is detail we can work with.

From my prior list these two might still appeal to you.

- Reservoir Lounge - my favorite live music lounge in the city
- House on Parliament - is a popular pub in the Cabbage-town neighbourhood

^this

Yes, yes, yes. But get there around 9pm or you won't get in.

Check out this list of 10 hole in the Wall bars. I've been to #2 and #9 and can vouch for them and had #9 on my prior list, but would not really call it divvy, so consider some of these may be more trendy 'dives' than true dives.

Get well is gone now and I think the wheat sheaf is either gone or just about to be.

Legal weed is def something I plan to partake in

Send me a DM when you're in town. I had a good crop last year and wouldn't mind sharing with a fellow Sherbro.

Last edited:
Well, obviously the CN tower would be a good place to start. Go to the revolving restaurant level and enjoy the view. Maybe walk over the glass floor and look down.

You could catch a sports game at the skydome.

Go to playdium and play some old school arcade games and VR.

Canadas Wonderland would be perfect if the weather is right.

Im sure they have tons of bars and clubs if thats your thing.

You can check out the mall, square one, its pretty big and has lots of stores

Well, obviously the CN tower would be a good place to start. Go to the revolving restaurant level and enjoy the view. Maybe walk over the glass floor and look down.

You could catch a sports game at the skydome.

Go to playdium and play some old school arcade games and VR.

Canadas Wonderland would be perfect if the weather is right.

Im sure they have tons of bars and clubs if thats your thing.

You can check out the mall, square one, its pretty big and has lots of stores

Raise your game bro. The glass floor is so yesterday. Now you get to walk outside with the Edge Walk.

FYnFHT.gif

Also Square one is in Mississauga and not Toronto. You might mean the Eaton's Centre? Or Yorkdale mall??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back