What's there to do in Toronto? Torontonians GTFIH

Ay yo,youse wanna help me nail deese broads? I make ya an offer ya cant refuse.

It went something like,

"Hey if I get a round for that table over there, tell the girls I sent it yeah?"
"I don't think you should do that man. There's a guy with them."
"Yeah. ONE guy! And FOUR of them. What, he's hittin' all of em?"
"I dunno, maybe."
"Let's find out!"
"It's a bad idea."

and so on until I got mad and went to pick up some dominos which I brough back and didn't share.

I was bored as shit in Toronto. They've got a nice venue on the water where I went to see Children of Bodom, but the actual city is watered down as fuck. I crossed against the light in their equivalent of Times Square and everyone looked at me like I was DB Cooper come back from the dead.

Tried going to one of their foodie-burger type places which is supposed to be some sort of secret, it was mediocre at best.

Went to a bar and tried to get the bartender to help strike up a conversation with some ladies, he acted like I was trying to start a fight and didn't want any trouble.

Then I did shots of knob creek and everything got worse. That shit is like pure poison. I wound up getting a parking ticket (which later mysteriously paid itself somehow??) and puking on the sidewalk, then drove back to the motel at 3am like a drunken Midnight Club highway racer without a cop in sight.
Sounds like you're pretty casual about drunk driving

It went something like,

"Hey if I get a round for that table over there, tell the girls I sent it yeah?"
"I don't think you should do that man. There's a guy with them."
"Yeah. ONE guy! And FOUR of them. What, he's hittin' all of em?"
"I dunno, maybe."
"Let's find out!"
"It's a bad idea."

and so on until I got mad and went to pick up some dominos which I brough back and didn't share.
Maybe he knew that they were bad news or knew the guy.

Sounds like you're pretty casual about drunk driving

I passed out for a few hours before I set off, but the knob creek made me so sick I'm honestly not sure if I was drunk or not. Probably not because my condition didn't change long after the sun came up.

Seriously man they should ban that garbage.

Maybe he should've said something!!!
Maybe that guy fucked an ostritch.

And then instead of goin ohhh shit ok.

You might gone YO MY MAN. HOMEBOY REALLY FUCKED AN OSTRITCH DEAD ASS???!!

Maybe that guy fucked an ostritch.

And then instead of goin ohhh shit ok.

You might gone YO MY MAN. HOMEBOY REALLY FUCKED AN OSTRITCH DEAD ASS???!!

Exactly! That would've been a good time!

Im headin there for a week in the spring. Help me sherdoggers. Set me on the truth path.

14b925a2ab965de628e2754ad0a8317c.jpg
They have a pretty decent China town where you can try some really authentic foods. Pretty cool to just walk around in this neighborhood and they have some interesting chinese grocers there too. Theres a great dumpling place there. Bring cash, not alot of retaurants have debit machines in china town.

Maybe check out the aquarium and steanwhistle brewery.. brass rail if you like strippers. That's all I got.

Cool bars,museums maybe?

The ROM is worth checking out. It’s a good museum, has good exhibits. You could also do a quick tour of Queens Park legislature, it’s older than Canada.

Crocodile Rock is a good bar for young people. Clinton’s is also a good time, or Brunswick House in the annex.

The aquarium is really cool, it’s by the CN tower. The CN tower itself is worth going up if you’ve never been up there. The skywalk outside and the glass floor are crazy.

There’s also a great brunch spot in the city called Chew Chews, it’s in cabbagetown and it’s good big portions + good food. There’s a little greenhouse in the nearby park too and it can be fun to walk through, especially in the winter.

Id imagine the first thing you should do is find a store that sells a huge winter jacket, multiple pairs of pajama pants, and a heated blanket.

I assume every part of canada is like the god damned artic year round
It isn't.

Cool bars,museums maybe?

Ontario Science Centre is pretty fun, I've been going there every few years since I was a kid. They also have an IMAX Dome theatre which is trippy as hell if they have the right movies playing, especially if you smoke up before viewing. Speaking of which, weed is legal here so you can get completely baked. There's also the Royal Ontario Museum which I liked as a kid but haven't been to in 15-20 years.

If you're here on the weekend of May 23-24, we have an event called Doors Open Toronto where they open up a ton of historical & culturally significant buildings for public viewing. Lots of government, religious, and commercial buildings which are normally closed to the public get opened up so everyone can see them.

Can't help you with bars unfortunately, my drinking & party days were in Ottawa & Montreal so I don't know the Toronto scene at all.

I have no clue why my cousins went to University of Toronto. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Ya know I have been to Canada several times but never actually Toronto. 2 times in Montreal and 1 time in Halifax

Aww thats cute, I hope that cat doesn't have to pay, cats should travel free on trains because of how epic they are

Ya know I have been to Canada several times but never actually Toronto. 2 times in Montreal and 1 time in Halifax

Aww thats cute, I hope that cat doesn't have to pay, cats should travel free on trains because of how epic they are

It's probably the hot Canadian women. My high school classmates grandparents live in Vancouver. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

2476e44f241434523553c162e3b6109c--sandpaper-happy-canada-day.jpg

The Zoo is pretty rad.
Catch a NBA/NHL game?

Colombo's used to have great pizza. Not sure if it's still around.

It's probably the hot Canadian women. My high school classmates grandparents live in Vancouver. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

2476e44f241434523553c162e3b6109c--sandpaper-happy-canada-day.jpg
Canada is very nice, I did some fishing at the lake while I was there and it was epic, caught lots of different species of fish that I had never even seen before. I put them all back, never eat them because I'm too kind, but some of them just looked so juicy and tasty :p .

Get citypass to see the touristy stuff at discount:

share-toronto.jpg

I frequent the Rex hotel for live jazz in the evening. For clubbing look for the entertainment district.
Shopping for weird shit, Kensington Market

If you enjoy nature, head to the Toronto Island Park (you need to take a ferry there), alternatively, there is High Park.

If you want to spot hot chicks and buy weed, Queen St. West

For restaurant, check out the distillery district.

If you like beer, take a tour of the steamwhistle brewery right in downtown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back