What's there to do in Toronto? Torontonians GTFIH

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Im headin there for a week in the spring. Help me sherdoggers. Set me on the truth path.

14b925a2ab965de628e2754ad0a8317c.jpg

Id imagine the first thing you should do is find a store that sells a huge winter jacket, multiple pairs of pajama pants, and a heated blanket.

I assume every part of canada is like the god damned artic year round

Im headin there for a week in the spring. Help me sherdoggers. Set me on the truth path.

14b925a2ab965de628e2754ad0a8317c.jpg

Hopefully the snow is gone here by spring...where are you from originally if you don't mind me asking? that way i'll give you insight if this place is even going to WOW you at all.

Toronto is a great place to jerk off.

Hopefully the snow is gone here by spring...where are you from originally if you don't mind me asking? that way i'll give you insight if this place is even going to WOW you at all.
I am from New York,ive travelled many different countries,so its not like I am expecting THAT much. Just trying to get a feel for things to keep busy. I am arriving early too,so my hotel might not be ready until the afternoon. Just looking for activities.

Id imagine the first thing you should do is find a store that sells a huge winter jacket, multiple pairs of pajama pants, and a heated blanket.

I assume every part of canada is like the god damned artic year round

Ive been to Montreal 20 million times,its not THAT bad,but the winters are longer and harsher than ours. January is Absolute Zero over there ahahahah

I have no clue, but I'm in here since I have family up there from the wife's side and will probably visit sometime in 2021 or even this year if we end up cancelling our Japan trip

"Torontotonians" sounds like a made-up frozen pizza snack.

I am from New York,ive travelled many different countries,so its not like I am expecting THAT much. Just trying to get a feel for things to keep busy. I am arriving early too,so my hotel might not be ready until the afternoon. Just looking for activities.

Not much to do here if you come from a place like new york. Just the same ol usual.... I always thought Toronto was like a knock off version of New york lol.

I was bored as shit in Toronto. They've got a nice venue on the water where I went to see Children of Bodom, but the actual city is watered down as fuck. I crossed against the light in their equivalent of Times Square and everyone looked at me like I was DB Cooper come back from the dead.

Tried going to one of their foodie-burger type places which is supposed to be some sort of secret, it was mediocre at best.

Went to a bar and tried to get the bartender to help strike up a conversation with some ladies, he acted like I was trying to start a fight and didn't want any trouble.

Then I did shots of knob creek and everything got worse. That shit is like pure poison. I wound up getting a parking ticket (which later mysteriously paid itself somehow??) and puking on the sidewalk, then drove back to the motel at 3am like a drunken Midnight Club highway racer without a cop in sight.

I had a good time at the Brass Rail on Yonge St.

Toronto is a soulless, plastic version of NY. Don t waste your time.

We have a nude beach. Does that help?

Went to a bar and tried to get the bartender to help strike up a conversation with some ladies, he acted like I was trying to start a fight and didn't want any trouble.

Ay yo,youse wanna help me nail deese broads? I make ya an offer ya cant refuse.

Back