What's the worst thing you would do for a billion dollars

Kill you.

Admittedly not the worst thing in the world but you'd literally hate it amirite.

Rather be a complainer than someone who talks about what they will do to children on the internet.

*Would do, if $1b were on the line and I wouldn't get prosecuted. I'd rather be someone that doesn't get triggered by hypothetical situations.

*Would do, if $1b were on the line and I wouldn't get prosecuted. I'd rather be someone that doesn't get triggered by hypothetical situations.

I am just calling a spade a spade. And I consider what you said pure shit. Just says alot about the type of person you are. If you think it is alright to talk about what you will do to kids in a hypothetical situation then that is on you dude. Not sure how the hell is this even acceptable on here. I guess it is alright on Sherdog to talk about what people will do to kids, as long as it is in a *Hypothetical Situation* that makes it all right.

I’d kill anything that moves. Then I’ll use my winnings to kill some more, since I’ll have a taste for murder.

I'm terrified of anyone who would be willing to do something terrible for a billion dollars. If they're willing to sell their soul for money, what would they be willing to do once they got that cool bil?

The very worst thing I'd do for a billion dollars-- work night and day to start a company that would become extremely successful, providing a good or service that changes daily life in a way that the overwhelming majority see as beneficial.

But that's only hypothetical. I can't see myself attempting that unless worse comes to worst

oh stop. dont try to trivialize it as "just for money"

its a billion dollars. nothing is off the table for a billion dollars.

I suspect most people would need to see the billion in front to them before knowing what they would really do for it.

People talk about these things as hypothetical situations. But after decades spent living, working, and traveling all over the world, here are a few fundamental truths I have learned. The first is that everything is for sale. And the second is that there are humans on this planet already doing just about anything your noggin can come up with.

People can say they would not rape and murder a kid for a billion dollars. But there are homo sapiens out there raping and murdering kids for food, booze, and drugs, or because their boss told them to.

Last edited:
would you have your dick amputated and stitched permanently to your forehead for 5 billion?

Back