What's the worst thing you would do for a billion dollars

Almost anything . I would extinct so many species for 1 billion dollars.
Not sure but wouldn't kill anyone who didn't deserve it and wouldn't kill an animal.

Money just isn't that important.
LOL at not killing animals for 1 fucking billion dollars.

I got little kids im responsible for. Set our entire bloodline up forever? Id murder millions. Ill live with the guilt, no biggie.

Edit - Pass on the butt stuff. Thats gay.

A billion dollars... which daycare should I throw the grenades in?

literally anything, assuming the team of 50 million dollar lawyers I would have on retainer could get me out of it

if it had to be something really bad I would just donate like 100 million to different good causes to clear my mind. That way, the net impact is far more good than harm from my action. When you think of it that way, it would be IMMORAL to NOT do it..

I selected these three as finalists for the billion dollars and give them the chance to be chosen by bidding down. The total goes down with each bid, be it by a dollar or a million. How low would you be willing to go to get the money?

Like the anecdote about the woman having sex for money. You've already said what you'd be willing to do for money. Now were negotiating price.

I selected these three as finalists for the billion dollars and give them the chance to be chosen by bidding down. The total goes down with each bid, be it by a dollar or a million. How low would you be willing to go to get the money?

Like the anecdote about the woman having sex for money. You've already said what you'd be willing to do for money. Now were negotiating price.
pretty sure @IloveTHIS is taking the grand prize. There's nothing he won't do for that chedda. Even chop up and fuck little boys. lol

lol im more concerned at the fact youre openly stating youd commit child rape, mutilation and murder for money. sherdog gonna sherdog.

Man, you are the one going on about fucking kids. Just saying etc.

Nothing is worth being a murderer. Life is short. A billion dollars is not going to be enjoyable knowing in the back of my mind I murdered someone for it.

i'd still be able to say I was a billionaire, the worst thing I would do was, on receiving the money, would be to cover it in gasoline and set it all on fire, leaving me with nothing but the story of how I used to be a billionaire

i'd still be able to say I was a billionaire, the worst thing I would do was, on receiving the money, would be to cover it in gasoline and set it all on fire, leaving me with nothing but the story of how I used to be a billionaire

The question isn't "what's the stupidest thing you would do with a billion dollars".

Nothing is worth being a murderer. Life is short. A billion dollars is not going to be enjoyable knowing in the back of my mind I murdered someone for it.

Everyone who joins the military says otherwise!

Everyone who joins the military says otherwise!

They are brainwashed into thinking they are "fighting for their country" when in reality it's just for favorable oil contracts for Big Oil companies.

@Phlog is right you know.. and so are you..

We kill kids, women and innocent men trying to get by all the time.. often while thinking we are fighting the good fight..

I really can't judge a poor man for becoming a king by shady means.. if someone offered me a billion to kill one of those drugdealers eying me in the tunnel on the way home i know what i'd do.. slippery slope man..

I wish everyone (exactly everyone or it falls) looked at it the way you do..

Worst? Prob nuke this planet

Probable? Suck a few dicks

Man, you are the one going on about fucking kids. Just saying etc.

A poster said he would do anything for a billion dollars
I asked something horrible to see if he meant it

Im sorry it is hard for you to follow a post discussion.

This thread is becoming a shit thread and mods are sleeping in the job or dont care how Children are being talked about in this thread. I guess they got priorities.

pretty sure @IloveTHIS is taking the grand prize. There's nothing he won't do for that chedda. Even chop up and fuck little boys. lol

Guy is an idiot along with Only Here for Attachments and 5crew. Youre thread is shit dude cause of these guys. Mods are sleeping though or have higher priorities though.

Guy is an idiot along with @Only Here for Attachments and that called guy screw something. Youre thread is shit dude cause of these guys. Mods are sleeping though or have higher priorities though.

I disagree man. They have abhorent moral standards BUT they did answer the question I posed honestly. Had to expect answers like that in a thread like this.

I disagree man. They have abhorent moral standards BUT they did answer the question I posed honestly. Had to expect answers like that in a thread like this.

This just proves how shitty of persons these guys are. I wouldnt give a fuck about a billion dollars, rather have the life I am living then live with that shit on my conscience.

A poster said he would do anything for a billion dollars
I asked something horrible to see if he meant it

Im sorry it is hard for you to follow a post discussion.

I followed you man, I just thought it was amusing that you were giving him shit for something you'd imagined!

Back