What's the worst thing you would do for a billion dollars

Its a nebulous trap.

On a sunny day Id use a magnifying glass on some ants or maybe be real sadistic and use it on a beetle.

Cheque please.

I'll kill for a billion. Anything goes, kids, adults, old people, even cats. I will likely go bonkers sometime down the road knowing I stained my soul for money, but I'll still do it.
Weird how I am obviously not alone in being honest saying anything is on the table for a BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS yet I'm the only one being called a disgusting soulless psychopath.

Back in 1993 when indecent proposal came out where a guys wife has sex for a million dollars, I asked a woman if she would have sex with a stranger for a million dollars. She said "Hell Yes!". I asked her if she would have sex with me for $10. She said, "I'm not a whore".
I said, we already established that you are. Now we're negotiating price.
What comedian said this?

I can't remember.

Weird how I am obviously not alone in being honest saying anything is on the table for a BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS yet I'm the only one being called a disgusting soulless psychopath.

don't worry, the few of us that are willing to admit are the honest ones. I'm sure more than half that say they are too moral to do shit for money will be doing much worst if this scenario was true irl. Probably for a digit or two less than a billion even.

Don't mind those hypocrites.
I would do almost anything apart from mutilating or killing myself and my family for such money. And to be completely honest I would consider killing my father as well, if it was the deal.

I'd rape everyone in this thread, kill them then eat them for a billion dollars.

I will wear a tapout shirt. In public.

It's the kids thing.. people get all feely when it comes to children..

No matter if you'd donate 500 mill to save 5000 children from certain death people just go all hormonal at the thought of children getting hurt.. even in this highly theoretical thread on the internet.. sorry psycho.. such is life..

Then they go buy cheap clothes dyed by children that die before 20 from chemical burns on their lungs.. no problem.. ;)

stay mad virgin

Who's mad?

Let me break this down for you.

Everything you write here is connectable to you and archived forever. Only an impulsive low IQ'd fuck stain like yourself would think it wise to record the most pathetic aspects of yourself and put it out there for public consumption . No foresight , its why you're parents were poor white trash , it's why you're poor white....... and poor white trash forever you will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
What comedian said this?

I can't remember.

The oldest attribution seems to be to a Brit called Lord Beaverbrook in an article from the 1930s.
“They are telling this of Lord Beaverbrook and a visiting Yankee actress. In a game of hypothetical questions, Beaverbrook asked the lady: ‘Would you live with a stranger if he paid you one million pounds?’ She said she would. ‘And if he paid you five pounds?’ The irate lady fumed: ‘Five pounds. What do you think I am?’ Beaverbrook replied: ‘We’ve already established that. Now we are trying to determine the degree.”
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/03/07/haggling/

Jesus Christ you guys are desperate for money.

I'd love to have a billion dollars but I'm not going to harm anyone for it. It's not like my family is going to starve either way.

don't worry, the few of us that are willing to admit are the honest ones. I'm sure more than half that say they are too moral to do shit for money will be doing much worst if this scenario was true irl. Probably for a digit or two less than a billion even.
I keep thinking "what if someone did that to me?"

If you came and killed my family for a billion dollars I would certainly not be cool with that. Yet I would totally deserve it if I would've done the same thing in your shoes.

Fuck that. I have a good life already. All I need is someone to fuck, something to drive, and something to browse sherdog.
Even if I had a billion dollars I'd still probably only care about those 3 things.

literally anything, assuming the team of 50 million dollar lawyers I would have on retainer could get me out of it

if it had to be something really bad I would just donate like 100 million to different good causes to clear my mind. That way, the net impact is far more good than harm from my action. When you think of it that way, it would be IMMORAL to NOT do it..

The consequences are the big thing. Lawyers can only do so much. If you tortured murdered 50 kids for the money, yeha your family is set up but if you get ocnvictted, you're sucking cock in prison for the rest of your life.

As traumatic as it would be I'd definitely do gay for pay for that much. I wouldn't rob or kill anyone though. What about you?
lmao if id setup my family for life id do the gay for pay also hahaha. Also do the old ladies hahaha, only time I could see killing someone if it was some know criminal or corrupt person that deserved it.

I keep thinking "what if someone did that to me?"

If you came and killed my family for a billion dollars I would certainly not be cool with that. Yet I would totally deserve it if I would've done the same thing in your shoes.

It's all fair game man. If someone killed my family, no matter for whatece reason, I'll seek him/her out and try to get revenge as well. I'm not going to say anyone that does the same thing is doing anything wrong. Talk shit to people, be prepared to get shit thrown back and not be surprised or play victim when others diss you.

I'm always for an eye for and eye type of person. I'll never win morality or social contract award and I'm not shy to admit that.

Who's mad?

Let me break this down for you.

Everything you write here is connectable to you and archived forever. Only an impulsive low IQ'd fuck stain like yourself would think it wise to record the most pathetic aspects of yourself and put it out there for public consumption . No foresight , its why you're parents were poor white trash , it's why you're poor white....... and poor white trash forever you will be.
LOL this guy takes the internet real serious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back