What's the worst thing you would do for a billion dollars

A billion is a ton of money, you’d be a fool to not do gay stuff for that. Let’s not fool ourselves though, most guys would do gay stuff for $50k

For a billion?

Anything short of killing a close family member, yeah, I'm in.

Nothing too illegal, I can’t be bought for that kind of stuff.

But I’d definitely take some butt meat for a cool billion. When the guy finished I’d say, “Sucker, I would have done it for a 100 bucks.”

I'd kill a person before taking butt meat

As traumatic as it would be I'd definitely do gay for pay for that much. I wouldn't rob or kill anyone though. What about you?
Traumatic?! You would get the best bj of your life and 1 billion dollars, sounds good to me.

I guess I would rather hurt myself than others so... hmm.. maybe a sex slave to some sadistic perv? It's just for a few hours and then I'm good for life!

yes thats the after thought, but you'd go through the physical process of raping a young child then cutting them into pieces while still alive?
You could help a lot of kids with a billion dollars.

Back in 1993 when indecent proposal came out where a guys wife has sex for a million dollars, I asked a woman if she would have sex with a stranger for a million dollars. She said "Hell Yes!". I asked her if she would have sex with me for $10. She said, "I'm not a whore".
I said, we already established that you are. Now we're negotiating price.

Penis reduction for a billion

You must have missed the article on the billionaire gem dude that died while trying to get penis enlargement. No money is worth getting your 12" dick shorten.

I'll kill for a billion. Anything goes, kids, adults, old people, even cats. I will likely go bonkers sometime down the road knowing I stained my soul for money, but I'll still do it.

Well, I'm assuming alot of things will be done to my ass and to someones ass by me.
But for $1B, it will happen.

Back