What's the strongest legal..

Well, I guess it's still not technically legal, but ephedrine, far and away.

diet and cardio motherfucker, sorry but you can take all the ephedrine you can physically take but unless your diets right you aint gunna get ripped.

On the other hand you can go on a mad meth bindge and not eat and youll lose weight pretty quick

I've heard good things about Biotest Hot Rox, but have never tried any of the weight loss supplements, myself.

Cut out soda, booze and junk food.

Then get moving on your cardio.

stop eating shit like sugars. beware of what you drink - juices and sports drinks are loaded with shit you dont need. Stick to water and sugar free green tea. hit the cardio and make sure your gettign enough protein. eat smaller meals more frequently and tryo to avoid lost of carbs after around 5pm. If you need a weightloss supplement the ECA stack is tried and true but has some side effects so look into it. hope this helps

If you just need to lose a lot of water weight fast, I'd say get some underarmor thermal shirts (or just cut arm holes in a black garbage bag), wear a sweatsuit and go running. If you get to exhausted to run go to a sauna. If you're asking for supplements you're looking at ephedrine-like stackers shit (I believe they have ephedra-free stacker), basically stuff that speeds up your heart.

If you're talking about losing body fat, then you need to look to your diet and exercise like these other guys are saying.

i would say eca stack, and also cardio, but hate to be a broken record diet, diet, diet is key i would have been shedding the pounds of, but my diet just sucks.

other supplements that works lipo 6,

but the stack i am about to use it
sesathin+ephedra+caffien+asprien, ultimate fat burner

Why does everyone want the 'magic pill' solution?

How much weight/fat are you looking to lose, where are you at now body comp wise and what is your timeline?

Proper diet is going to be 70% of the answer. Cardio/training 25% of the solution and supps maybe 5% (not necessary). Everyone want to focus on that 5% from the supplement while their diet is no where close to perfect.

KOU In3 said:
Why does everyone want the 'magic pill' solution?

How much weight/fat are you looking to lose, where are you at now body comp wise and what is your timeline.

Proper diet is going to be 70% of the answer. Cardio/training 25% of the solution and supps maybe 5% (not necessary). Everyone want to focus on that 5% from the supplement while their diet is no where close to perfect.

Because they haven't read "Supertraining."

Man oh man does Mel Siff hate the word "ergogenic" and people who take massive amounts of steroids before they have even familiarized themselves with the basic concepts of strength and conditioning.

Madmick said:
Because they haven't read "Supertraining."

Man oh man does Mel Siff hate the word "ergogenic" and people who take massive amounts of steroids before they have even familiarized themselves with the basic concepts of strength and conditioning.

Supertraining, huh? I haven't read it yet but I'm interested.

Back