Whats the story behind anderson wearing the mask...

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
At the weigh in before fighting Belfort? Its playing the event on tv now and i just saw it. Anyone?

Intimidation? Beyond that, I don't know.

We got a "front kick to the face" moment, Silva the GOAT!

Vitor said that Anderson is fake and wears a mask in front of the public (to hide his true self).

Anderson decided to wear the mask at the weigh-ins to kind of make fun of Belfort.

http://www.5thround.com/67483/anderson-silva-celebrates-ufc-126-victory-with-jabbawockeez-video/

After breaking out a Jabbawockeez mask at last Friday’s weigh-ins, it was only fitting Silva pop some celebratory bottles with the b-boys.
Prior to executing the face-to-foot defense, Vitor Belfort claimed the champ was hiding his true self behind a mask. Later that evening, “The Spider” took center stage with the Jabbawockeez during their critically-acclaimed “MÜS.I.C.” show at the Monte Carlo.

Vitor said that Anderson is fake and wears a mask in front of the public (to hide his true self).

Anderson decided to wear the mask at the weigh-ins to kind of make fun of Belfort.

One of the best Weigh in staredowns. Belfort was caught off guard. Haa

Anderson enjoyed humiliating Belfort by KO'ing him with the ball of his foot, a cultural no-no in Muay Thai. He had already sparked him back in the gym years before.

I remember after being spooked Vitor goes all "He's a good man, he's a good man." Chael was like I ripped my ticket up after that, lmao.

What this guy said.

Back