What's the problem with female MMA?

Women fighters simply aren't top tier fighters. If they were, they'd be participating against men.

I look at it like this:
Nobody pays top dollar to watch Pee-wee football, despite the games being very competitive.

If you enjoy the fights, go ahead and watch them. I'll keep complaining about WMMA and I'll continue to never pay a dime to watch them.

Many of Heser women are just not strong enough, and the skill seems to be lower. A typical fight I see is when a fighter catches 50 clean shots to the face during a fight. Net result? Some redness and swelling. The strikes are not powerful. Additionally, why did she catch 50 shots? Because her skills are not good enough to block them! I suppose if they don’t do anything, there’s less motivation to learn defense. Not all filters are like this. A few hit like men and some have serious skills. I remember seeing a vid of cupcake beating a bunch of college guys rolling-one after the other.

If they allowed hair pulling, WMMA would be amazing.

I don’t hate it as much as a lot of people, but in the lighter divisions you can pretty much glance up every once in a while and wait for a decision...it’s pretty much watching point fighting.

Just not enough CTE. Not even for the smaller brains. Huge damage discrepancy.

Most of the time is not even an athleticism thing, they lack skill...even the so called GOAT Nunes is a flat footed striker who simply overpowers her opponents, and when that doesnt work, she lays on them for 4 rounds (GDR fight), i mean, she is better than the rest of her division, but that doesnt makes her skilled compared to mens MMA.

There are of course good examples of female fighters, but as a whole it probably belongs in invicta and only championship or top 5 fights should be in the UFC.

If women were as good as men, there wouldn’t be women’s soccer. There would just be soccer, and women would earn a place on the roster. That is the truth that no women athletes will admit.

You lose credibility when you have fighters like Cindy Dandois. Generally WMMA feels like men's MMA in the early 2000s in terms of overall skills and talent pool
EasygoingCleverBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

88ab3b00-ba4e-11ea-be67-af0e8a751862

the magic of makeup and lighting. she literally looks like a toothless grandma otherwise.

It's third or fourth tier athletes.

My personal problem with it is I am actually sexist a little bit, everyone is no one will admit it tho, there’s only like 3 women I look forward to watching Rose, Andrade, and Cyborg. The lack of power on a consistent basis and the amount of screaming after every strike makes for an annoying watch. Even if a chick fight is fucking amazing and outstanding to watch I have a hard time giving a shit.

I'm not standing up for it, I'm genuinely curious. I fight and I learned a lot from watching fighters like Rose, Joanna, Holly Holm, Amanda etc... They are masters and technicians. What's the issue?

Looking for real discussion, if you want to hate and be a child/troll fuck off.

Inb4 the first poster that thinks they are funny with some bullshit.
You fight? What’s your name and mma record?

hear me hear me. The problem is instead of trying and getting in shape they invest in fake titties.
All fake tittys woman fighter should be in that Dave Chappelle sketch "Friday Night Sissy Fight" not in the UFC. They can throw in Adesanya there as well with that titty.

Back