Whats the point of Gus VS Jones 2 when.......

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The winner will have to fight Cormier so the winner most likely will lose the next fight........Cormier will run the division for next 3 years or so.

It isn't totally farfetched but to say Jones and Gus have no chance against DC is ridiculous.

Considering Jones is the betting favorite over Cormier I don't think the premise of your thread is very good.

Last edited:
I agree. They should just give Cormier the title and retire the LHW division for the next 3 years or so.

We're all going to die at some point---so why have any fights at all?

the point is that gus deserves the next shot at the title. nough said. conversation over. if cormier would of fought rashad instead of cummins, he would be in gus' position, but rashad got hurt and he took a give me fight. that set him back three months and gus won a bigger fight and earned the next shot.

The winner will have to fight Cormier so the winner most likely will lose the next fight........Cormier will run the division for next 3 years or so.
So by your logic everyone should just not try and get a title shot because it's guaranteed they'd lose because there are already great champions in place right now.

I guess I should quit my job because there are already great workers in the company and I shouldn't try to move up.

I hope you tell your children not to try and strive for better things or not compete to be the best because there's already other great people out there ahead of them. It looks good on ya bruh.

dont you want to see another badass fight?

So by your logic everyone should just not try and get a title shot because it's guaranteed they'd lose because there are already great champions in place right now.

I guess I should quit my job because there are already great workers in the company and I shouldn't try to move up.

I hope you tell your children not to try and strive for better things or not compete to be the best because there's already other great people out there ahead of them. It looks good on ya bruh.

How dare that person express their opinion in an open forum! Shame!

SMH

I don't see dc beating Jones

Bones is the GOAT of Light Heavy and in his prime. He beats DC easily IMO based on Cormier's height alone. The guy is the height of a Welter and both Bones and Gus use reach exceptionally well. Cormier hasn't fought anyone on the level of Bones/Gus yet.

haha you're funny....

wait you're serious?.....

gtfo.....

Yea your right, whats the point in anyone fighting at 205 anymore really then, I mean theyre just gonna lose anyway right............

How dare that person express their opinion in an open forum! Shame!

SMH
I respect his opinion but I find it odd. These guys aren't afraid each other (maybe JBJ). To say DC will flat out beat both Gus and JBJ and rule the LHW division for three years is a bit of a stretch.

Back