What's the origin of the "touch him with teh jab" joke?

I swear there was thread on here about some guy getting in a confrontation with someone while shopping and he kept chatting about touching him with his jab

I actually remember reading that thread when it first hit the forums. The part about he "side muscles" was the best.

"cold hard stare" doesn't get enough love around here anymore.

Whenever a guy with a recent join date asks about a popular meme created by a guy that was banned, I get to thinking things.

Whenever a guy with a recent join date asks about a popular meme created by a guy that was banned, I get to thinking things.

What kind of things do you get to thinking whenever a guy with a recent join date asks about a popular meme created by a guy that was banned?

That thread made me laugh into a coughing fit. My asthma is playing me up, maybe I should phone in sick tomorrow.

What kind of things do you get to thinking whenever a guy with a recent join date asks about a popular meme created by a guy that was banned?

Isn't it obvious? That the inquiring guy is the same as the meme-creating guy, and that there is a plot so sinister afoot that it's best to approach the subject with extreme caution. But mostly the first thing.

He took his kid to walmart cuz his side muscles were too big.

Left with a new shirt. People in between got touched w the jab and were dropped before the hook came.

God said unto Adam "eve shall serve you, and if she doth not, ye shall touch her with teh jab". It's a dawn of time thing.

It wasn't until Moses that we began to fill the room with uppercuts.

The turd falling from his pant leg while teaching a boxing seminar was so goddamn funny.

"grabbed the manager of the gym by the lapel and started swinging him until his feet were off the ground," because the manager confronted him about the turd.

Lmfao.

It wasn't until Moses that we began to fill the room with uppercuts.

*toots own horn

I am partly responsible for that.

My contribution to sherdog's lexicon.

Still pales in comparison to iamkorean's sexyama.

We need more "touched him with the jab" threads. The original is CLASSIC! Plus, a whole bunch of the users in the thread are banned. lol

Back