whats the most sexually depraved thing u have ever done?

donegal

Red Belt
Reaction score
get this rollin as I ma only here for a few hours...

I whacked off to one those witches in the forest in the Wizardry VII computer game.

You shoulda seen em man...

I'm sorry I will be busy for a little while.

I know I'm gonna sound like some redneck now, but I pegged one of my cousins years ago.

But I have to admit, she is fuckin hot....

Originally posted by Hound
I whacked off to one those witches in the forest in the Wizardry VII computer game.

You shoulda seen em man...

I'm sorry I will be busy for a little while.

Wierdo!

I have done some depraved shit over the years I guess...

The 52 year old episode was a good one...doing her daughter the next day was a nice touch..

I guess doing my ex in the dumper one night and having people over the next day was funny. She couldn't hardly sit down as her ass was too sore (weak chick) so I made her tell my mates why that was

Originally posted by donegal
I know I'm gonna sound like some redneck now, but I pegged one of my cousins years ago.

But I have to admit, she is fuckin hot....

Not another one!!!

Fuck me, that makes 3 of you sickos!!

Don, you will find company in the secrets thread also!

Originally posted by seldomTap

Wierdo!

I

I guess doing my ex in the dumper one night and having people over the next day was funny. She couldn't hardly sit down as her ass was too sore (weak chick) so I made her tell my mates why that was

Knowing the size of your appendage I find that story a little far fetched...

Did those pics of it I sent you come out OK?

Originally posted by seldomTap
Did those pics of it I sent you come out OK?

Yes the strap on you were wearing was quite impressive. I retract my non-belief comment...

Originally posted by Hound

Yes the strap on you were wearing was quite impressive. I retract my non-belief comment...

I find it does the job, perhaps a black one was a bad move as it doesn't go with my natural skin tone very well

Here we go with the fantasy storys.

Donegal, you are one perverted irish mofo.

I used to be a chef. Seriously guys, don't ever go into a restraunt and act like a dick if the food isn't served just how you want it, because I don't know of a single bodily fluid that I haven't seen added to someones food. One place I worked, my boss used to come in every night and make me cook him a pepper steak. So I'd get those little green rat poison pellets and add them to the pepper sauce. And the arsehole loved it! So every night this motherfucker comes in and has me cook him a pepper steak, and each night I add a little more rat poison than the night before. And he kept telling me it was a great steak and he never seemed to get sick. The first time I only put in a pinch, but it got to the point where I was putting in a level tablespoon every night, And then one night, he just didn't come in to work. Nobody knew where he was...

Turned out he had just been fired for stealing. But i have to admit I was shitting bricks for a while there!

Originally posted by big_mack
I used to be a chef. Seriously guys, don't ever go into a restraunt and act like a dick if the food isn't served just how you want it, because I don't know of a single bodily fluid that I haven't seen added to someones food. One place I worked, my boss used to come in every night and make me cook him a pepper steak. So I'd get those little green rat poison pellets and add them to the pepper sauce. And the arsehole loved it! So every night this motherfucker comes in and has me cook him a pepper steak, and each night I add a little more rat poison than the night before. And he kept telling me it was a great steak and he never seemed to get sick. The first time I only put in a pinch, but it got to the point where I was putting in a level tablespoon every night, And then one night, he just didn't come in to work. Nobody knew where he was...

Turned out he had just been fired for stealing. But i have to admit I was shitting bricks for a while there!

I believe the topic was "whats the most sexually depraved thing u have ever done?"

Are you saying you had sex with the beef? The vegetables? The rat poison or your boss?

- The Jake

Whow whow whow...so he DIDN'T have sex with his boss?

Sorry, I was gonna tell a story about jerking off into an aoili sauce, and went off on a rondom tangent. I'm sure you've all heard stories about food treated as sex toys before, so I won't bother.

When I was 6 months pregnant I became very... horny... needless to say so did my ex-husband. We went to a doctors appointment, he was allowed in to see the baby in the ultrasound... the doctor stepped out for a while for an urgent call, well me being there with my legs spread apart and what not...made him feel aroused... so we did it in the doctors office...

My ex -girlfriends mother never liked me from day one. one day when I was 16 I went over her house while she was sick. I fucked her daughter on the kitchen table while she was upstairs.

felt good when I was cumming on her ass I could hear her mother coughing so miserable. (best sean Connery voice) "The day is mine"

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH great one Bloodlust.

Fucking a girl in a school uniform would be mine. That was great.

- The Jake

Its all about the ATM on a first date after a heavy night of drinking.
Ass to mouth with a big french kiss topper. This is facilitated by multiple shots of tequila, usually.

Originally posted by Kato
When I was 6 months pregnant I became very... horny... needless to say so did my ex-husband. We went to a doctors appointment, he was allowed in to see the baby in the ultrasound... the doctor stepped out for a while for an urgent call, well me being there with my legs spread apart and what not...made him feel aroused... so we did it in the doctors office...

GODDAMM this post has turned me on!

MERCY!

Back