Television What's the most overrated TV Shows?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this is sacrilegious on my part. But here's my picks.

What's yours?

hbo-PMRS441-SN-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1479766232958._UY500_UX667_RI_VupL0aqmfMPoeGlkxcfQJEVz7wYtsCFT_TTW_.jpg

4606700242d2f8417d2bfd52d954434a.jpg

MV5BZjZjMzQ2ZmUtZWEyZC00NWJiLWFjM2UtMzhmYzZmZDcxMzllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
On this forum Seinfeld.

Edit: Curb your enthusiasm aswell.

All he does is screaming without reason and by that creating situations out of itself that are supposed to be funny.

He's like an angry version of a young, even more boring Woody Allen.

Last edited:
@MXZT agreed on Seinfeld

Seinfeld is like the religion of sitcoms. Criticising it will lead to global persecution. And yet, it is so full of shit.

The jokes are extremely thin and feel stretched over a period of 22 minutes. I am not saying it's a terrible show. But the story of its genius is simply blown out of proportion imo

Currently from what I’ve watched?
Cobra Kai has some really bad acting, enough to make it a distraction.

Ricky and Morty is a fine cartoon, but nowhere near the level of genius its fans claim.

Not sure how you can have the wire and sopranos up there. Great acting, directing, accurate depictions of life instead of ridiculous TV writing. What shows do you think did it better?

The Wire? On Sherdog?

tenor.gif

Pepper your angus fella. You’re in for a shit storm.

LOL I expected that. But those shows are just average at best for me. I don't get the hype. It's overblown like the poster above said about Seinfeld.

Currently from what I’ve watched?
Cobra Kai has some really bad acting, enough to make it a distraction.

Ricky and Morty is a fine cartoon, but nowhere near the level of genius its fans claim.

Not sure how you can have the wire and sopranos up there. Great acting, directing, accurate depictions of life instead of ridiculous TV writing. What shows do you think did it better?

Breaking Bad, The first six seasons of Game of Thrones, True Detective first season, Sherlock, Firefly, Friends, Stranger Things, Rome to name a few.

Also if we include mini series Chernobyl and Band of Brothers are better.

Most shows on streaming services and reality
shows, I have family members who love that
stupid 90 day fiance and shows with families
with a s**t load of children.

Back