• Teacher

• Astronaut

• Humanitarian worker

• Scientist

• Farmer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whatever this guy does.

Mustard_Guy.jpg

Having been in the military, I can say it's definitely not soldier.

There are lots of jobs where honour could be of the highest value in a perfect world, but which are simultaneously very open to corruption.

I'm not sure what a corrupt firefighter would even look like, so I went with that, but paramedics and nurses get some credit as well.

Maybe a surgeon in the peace corp?

I'm not sure what a corrupt firefighter would even look like, so I went with that, but paramedics and nurses get some credit as well.

Same but I’m sure there are corrupt people in every field.

Lol @ firefighter

What do they even do? The occasional emergency calls they get does not justify their saintly reputations as heroes. All the fire fighters I know are taking the piss, racking up $100,000 of overtime on the taxpayers dollar while they sit on their fat asses playing Xbox live. Day in day out. Oh and they only work 2 full days a week LMAO! Sounds like a cruisy job if you ask me.

With all the right intentions, it has to be being teacher.

I think out of that list, probably police officers. While they’re all honorable, police officers have the awesome added privilege of being hated and treated like trash by the people they serve. Yet, they go to work everyday. At least the other jobs get respect.

IMO, the most respected is the Military because you're willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for your country.

Gotta be firefighters. Cot damn those dudes are heroic

I would add farmer to the list. Not as a respected job, but as truly meeting the definition of honest work.
those cute little homestead farms you imagine don't exist. Today's food comes from massively mechanized agribusiness run by soulless executives.
2bd2362ce0e41531660768ced97f5c6f--potato-planter-seed-planter.jpg

caged_mother_pigs.jpg

yes, it is a necessary job to feed our population. But it is not a noble or honest job.

Teacher is likely one of the most underpaid job fields yet I don’t know if that necessarily translates over well to the “honorable job” description list.

Back