What's The Most Excited You've Ever Felt Over One Particular Fight?

Couture vs. Tito Ortiz had my adrenaline pumping! I wanted Couture to win so badly so when he dominated Ortiz so thoroughly, even literally giving him a spanking it was just classic!

The Shamrock vs. Ortiz feud was pretty intense because of what had happened on TUF so of the 3 fights they had, the first two I was really excited for. Not the third one though because I knew Shamrock would lose that.

Rampage vs. Liddell was really cool because I liked both but since Rampage hadn't had the belt yet and I loved his style where he used slams a lot, I was hoping Rampage would win and he did!

Jones - Shogun
Andy - Chael II
GSP - Diaz

Rampage Lidell 2 - I had seen what Rampage did to Chuck in Pride and I couldn't wait to see it happen again

Chuck v Tito
Couture v Sylvia
Overeem v Brock
Brock v Mir II
GSP v Hughes II
GSP v BJ II

big tito fan so biggest pre fight excitement for me was his second fight with chuck. biggest individual moment of excitment was when he subb'd bader. hendo ko'ing bisping and weidman ko'ing silva also rank highly.

Shogun vs Machida 1/2. I was basically shadow boxing in the middle of my room when I watched the first fight. Shogun getting robbed was the straw that broke the camels back to finally start an account on this wretched site.

In no order, some that maxed out my anticipation level:

Penn/GSP II
Jones/Cormier
Jones/Shogun
Shogun/Machida I and II
Fedor/Sylvia
Fedor/CC
Fedor/Nog III
Wand/Rampage II
Rampage/Chuck II

There are probably more that I can't remember right now.

BJ Penn vs GSP 2- I remember BJ talking about wanting to take this fight on his Vblogs, then in August on the card that Lesnar fought Herrig and GSP fought fight- after GSP won, BJ came into the octagon and challenged Georges. I was super stoked and very new into following mixed martial arts and BJ was my favorite so this super!- My parents sent me to boarding school the following month so following BJ Penn was that special thing that I lived for. Back then the BJPENN.com vBlogs were pretty much a daily thing, I had the posters in my dorm room, my roommate got into it. All I talked about was the Super Fight and how everyone thinks Georges is the best but BJ is and hese gonna prove it.
They did UFC prime time for the first time for this fight~ I got out of "study hall" early so that I could catch the start of it. I told the dorm master that I was telling him not asking for permission. After study hall a lot of my dorm mates came in the common room to watch- to get their first taste of what this BJ Penn guy they keep hearing about is: The next thing you know you got Dana on phone w/ the production team in Hilo saying that BJs not in town, hese not training, he went on vacation- DANAs freaking out, you get footage of BJ leaving a shopping mart w/ a basket... My classmates where like this guys a fool. Meanwhile: GSPs training like a specimen...
I wrestle. I frigging had a wrestling meet a few states over the day of the fight: I was so scared I wasn't gonna be able to watch. But my dad took me to a sports bar that was airing in, this was my first time ever doing that and I feel like having the fights on in the bars weren't as common back then. So the fight starts. The first round looks alright, I'm all shakey and stuff- on pins and needles... Then the slaughtering started- this cliff hanger I am leaving you all on is the feeling I had afterwards, after investing all that time and emotion into the buildup.
When I got back to school my schoolmates were all ripping on me, Then came GreaseGate...

Andy vs Belfort
Andy vs Chael 2
Jones vs Gus
Jones vs Cormier
Jones vs Machida
Cain vs JDS 1

Shogun/Machida 2 for sure. Nervous as hell before it.

Im not a very emotive person, but when Shogun knocked him out, I went blank. When I realized where I was, I was standing up jumping. This from a person who sits blank faced through almost everything.

Favorite fighter getting the belt. Justice from the first fight. It was overwhelming.

Anytime Hendo, Werdum or Condit fights, I'm on edge.

With Hendo, I'd say top moments were the Bisping KO and the second fight with Shogun. I remember all of the people I was with were picking Bisping because that was REALLY when people started to bring up Hendo's age consistently. When he fought Shogun for the second time, he had three losses in a row and just got TKO'd for the very first time in his career. When he got dropped badly by Shogun twice, I was worried he was done for. Both resulted in an epic Hendo KO that had me jumping up and down.

I'd say besides those, my top non-biased moment of excitement was definitely Kongo vs. Barry. Kongo got KO'd 3 or 4 times in that fight, and I was screaming at the tv that the fight needed to be stopped. When Barry got hit, I yelled out and then stood there with my jaw dropped. It was even crazier because it wasn't like Barry got clipped. He got knocked out COLD. Probably woke up thinking he had won the fight.

Fedor vs Crocop no doubt.

Back