whats the most effective arm submission

A: If you're about to enter into a streetfight, and

B: you've never trained before, and

C: you expect to execute an armbar in the heat of battle,

THEN

D: You are seriously misguided (a.k.a. retarded).

i do train and i know hw to exacute an armbar so wat da problem nt tryin to be rude by da way

Why does this guy want to fight you? btw how long have you been training and in what?

IRISH BOXING but uhh yeah thats a bad idea to fight, but if all else fails do what you got to do.

well im going out with his ex hu he said he loves but he hits people for no reason he beat up 2 of my firends but dey didnt fight back. what u mean irsih boxing. im not the irsih person your thinking of norhtern ireland is an intirely different country with intirely different accent were on the same island though. and ive trained for boxing for 4 years and bjj for half a year and constantly train with my mate who has been doing bjj for 2 years its good practise for my submission escapes. im planning to strike with him then take him down and get full mount and i want to armbar him to show him that striking isnt everything about fighting.

Shoot them in the head with a gun...then armbar them!!!! Thats effective!

sweet cheers m8 dat 1 will always work. but seriously though do u think i shud armbar him and what do they mean by irsih boxin

I'm probably feeding the troll, but, an armbar would probably be easy if he never trained ... though I would use a choke if I where you. Rain down punches if you get the mount, and wait for him to buck. Take his back and RNC him.

cheers mate thanks for ur help i just gt da bas rutten dvds there now there great.it was funny though when he said i do this exercise so i can muscle my way out of a an armbar but ive been told dats like impossible.

he jumped i didnt do an armbar though i just did a right straight punch and broke his nose it wasn't a proper fight though he hit me on the bck of the head so i turned round and right straight him. don't mean im a gud fighter though i nedd to keep training thanks for all ur posts lads

Congrats, glad it went in your favor. I'm sure you owe it all to our helpful advice. Long live Sherdog (helping kids kick other kids' asses since 1994).

cheers deadly shaolin and all the others hu posted.the bas rutten dvds rock.

for me the most effective it the north south kimura, i would say that the least for me is the omaplata

Back