What's The Longest You've Gone Without Eating?

Did a Friday lunchtime to Monday morning bender in Ibiza back in the day. Beer, vodka/red bull, E, speed.

Around 72 hours I guess.

Took about another 48 hours to really get a decent appetite back.

I neither regret my actions nor encourage anyone to do the same.

There were a few times I didn't eat for two or three days and it wasn't by choice lol. I think that's why I not much of a picky eater because of my past experiences.

I stumbled into Intermittant fasting through a program called www.naturallyslim.com It's been great for me, and definitely feels the most natural for my lifestyle. What it came down to for me, is that I don't get hungry during the day and I was forcing myself to eat when my body didn't need it. Now I eat when I'm actually hungry and stop when I'm satisfied and it's been a game changer for me. It's seems obvious, but it's easier said than done. :D
I never liked breakfast, but felt compelled to. Having sugar in my coffee (prob the table cream I used too) always made me crazy hungry shortly after it, where I'd crave the greasiest shit. When I drink it black, which is the key for me, I don't get that feeling.

It's easy to skip breakfast now, and coupled with a 6 or 7 hour sleep, it's not difficult to make it to 12 hours of not eating. I always get some cravings around 9 hours, but I'll chug water, or have more coffee. By the 12th hour or so I'm not even hungry anymore, so pushing further is always easy. I like the option of going further, or not. It helps keep intermittent fasting from being routine/regimented. I don't like restrictions like that, so this is easy to follow.

When you've gone 16 hours without eating, you almost want to eat better too, so it helps promote healthier eating. That being said, you don't feel as guilty eating a bacon double cheeseburger either lol, but you generally won't want to, win win

I never liked breakfast, but felt compelled to. Having sugar in my coffee (prob the table cream I used too) always made me crazy hungry shortly after it, where I'd crave the greasiest shit. When I drink it black, I don't get that feeling.

It's easy to skip breakfast now, and coupled with a 6 or 7 hour sleep, it's not difficult to make it to 12 hours of not eating. I always get some cravings around 9 hours, but I'll chug water, or have more coffee. By the 12th hour or so I'm not even hungry anymore, so pushing further is always easy. I like the option of going further, or not. It helps keep intermittent fasting from being routine/regimented. I don't like restrictions like that, so this is easy to follow.

When you've gone 16 hours without eating, you almost want to eat better too, so it helps promote healthier eating. That being said, you don't feel as guilty eating a bacon double cheeseburger either lol, but you generally won't want to, win win
It's the first food plan I've tried that didn't make me feel like I was on a temporary "diet" plan. IF has been a game changer for me for sure. I feel like I've finally found a way to eat that I can maintain forever. That's never happened before. it's easy to "get back on" because I never really get off. It's simple and effective and it fits my life. Best thing I've ever found.

In my best days I can only drink water for 6 days. Normally 3-5 until tasting, eating something really small. When I really need to eat, I eat some honey.

I have a lot of training, and not eating 30-40 days might be a myth.

I have friends who almost die if they don"t eat 1-2 days. Not kidding.

Last edited:
Back in the early 2000s we used to go raving all weekend long. So quite often I'd say 48+ hours.

Only thing being eaten was the Inside of your mouth, more pills or a good old minge.

6 days.

It's really not difficult if you can get past the second day.

72 hrs - Only water

From what I remember, day 2 was the hardest.

A week or so. 4-5 days many, many times.

Same could be said about sleep. They happened at the same time.

What do you mean by mythical starvation mode? Like you don’t believe it exists?

80+ hrs.
3+days water only.
Several times.

Back