What's the gayest song you actually like ?

Everything from the 80's, Queens hits, Aha etc etc. A lot of great music is not hetero-normative. I'd be surprised if someone didn't like such music. They'd have to be a massive bigot.

Lots of stuff by David Bowie, Elton John, George Michael/Wham, Queen/Freddie Mercury, etc. I like glam rock, which even when the artists were straight or mostly straight, there was still a camp aspect to it a lot of the time.

Last edited:
I’ve lost so many man card points cuz of this thread.

I’ll just tren up and wreck shop in a bar fight tonight, then some lovin’ via 2 hookers on Makati Ave... after a nice porterhouse and bloomin onion, to even hormonal levels out.
Hopefully that does it.

Bic: Adorable, If wanting to squeeze and hold her tight till she poops is wrong... then being right is the geigh.

Gawd Imbruglia is a Fox.

Last edited:
Every holiday season my fiance listens to the GLEE Christmas album because she went to high school with Matt Morrison & a couple of other members of the show's class at the Orange County High School of the Arts. And, as a result, this version of the classic song has become my favorite.

Now that was gay.

I love Backstreet Boys and loved New Kids on the Bock at the time. When they announced their tour I went crazy.

I loved the boyband crazyness, BSB, nSync, Boyzone, you name it. Fuck you all.

That’s cool homie, my cousin is like that and he runs logustics for nestle in the world.
If I have a customs issue ever (whatever country) I turn to him.
That said he’s my boy.. and he the geigh.
Good for him, but I'm not gay, I just like the bands.

This is a very accepting thread but man, some of your choices really are tooo gay for me. I can’t handle erasure, Wham, or Pet Shop boys. Not into boy bands. But I have some gay guilty pleasure So:

Human League—Don’t you Want Me
Level 42-Something About You
Flock of Seagulls-I Ran
PM Dawn-I’d die without you

One of my EX-Gf was Asian, so of course she listened to lots a Fckng Asian song.
(K-pop and R&B stuff)

Few songs grew on me.

Especially this one ...

And this is gheyyy
(Not that There is anything wrong with it)

What's yours?

Damn TS, and I always felt a bit guilty for listening to this:

Yeah probably something by George Michael...maybe Freedom '90 or that duet he did with Aretha Franklin...

Back