What's the future of Trump's supporters and the Republican party?

Probably not going anywhere. The moderate dems are losing power in their own party, but the progressives will get even more pushback from conservatives, invigorating the sorts of people who voted for Trump.
Expect "Trump was right" chants and memes at some point in your future.

If Trump loses this election. The “democrats progressive experiment” will probably run its course.

when? not under biden. im a progressive and am immersed in progressive policy and commentary. we are not celebrating biden policy or even moderately hopeful. biden does not represent us in terms of policy at all.

Conservatives did well in this election. Gained several house seats, likely kept the senate and added many to state legislature.

Americans are weird that way. We vote for a guy for one party for president but fill the other branches of gov't with the opposite.

Yes, they want jobs, not free shit, and schools that offer education, not ones where half the kids don't speak English and focus on woke shit, English 2nd language programs, 50 administrators and declarations that math, English, tests and homework are racist. You know, the exact opposite of what democrats are offering.

your post history does not suggest a very high level of intelligence or education. i guess your position is that you want the country to do better than you? that's great if this is where you are coming from but if its from a place of judgment like you are the standard i think its pretty clear that we can do better and already are doing better.

You know all the progressive dems won their House and Senate races while all the House and Senate dems who lost their races were moderates, right?

Those are individual states and I do not think that translates equally to the POTUS. If that were the case Bernie Sanders would be the nominee.

I'm not familiar, but his son is low energy and no charisma, which I think is important.

I meant his son which is also called Rafael Cruz. Does not sound American to me. Barack Hussein Obama sounds more american. Do we even know Rafael Cruz was born in the US?

the future of trump supporters? opioid dependency and going viral for saying the n-word at the mall

It's unlikely the party will be able to create too much distance. I expect there to be a large Trump branded media venture to follow his presidency and his followers will flock to it if it's half way decent and on-brand for his antics.

If he's got a big media voice the party will continue to follow his lead.

your post history does not suggest a very high level of intelligence or education. i guess your position is that you want the country to do better than you? that's great if this is where you are coming from but if its from a place of judgment like you are the standard i think its pretty clear that we can do better and already are doing better.
The irony of a banned karate forum poster who can't form a proper sentence using the old "you sound uneducated" insult is just great. Hang back and let the adults talk, kid.

<Grimes01>

The irony of a banned karate forum poster who can't form a proper sentence using the old "you sound uneducated" insult is just great.

<Grimes01>

but you do sound uneducated so i'm just wondering what the push is. you could just state your position. maybe you want people to do better than you have done. that's a good motive i think but then why the judgment....... 95% of the people on the left here are smarter than you so what gives?

also i've never been carded or banned on this site ever.

Competent enough to orchestrate massive fraud across multiple states to get their guy elected in white house, but too incompetent to remember to vote for their guys in the senate (on the same ballots)?

It doesn't take competence or a grand conspiracy to have corrupt people counting votes.

Image-surfaces-of-poll-workers-in-Philly-wearing-Biden-2020-face-masks-while-on-the-job.jpg

All you need is for Democrat voters to have no morals or scruples whatsoever so they just ignore it.

It depends on the job Biden does, really. Trump will be there, but if Biden can manage to satisfy the majority of people with a more centrist approach, his popularity will fade. If not, and the Dems get too confident and stand implementing a bunch of hard left shit, you'll likely see Trump back in the White House in 2025, if he's still capable.

hello HereticBD,

the Democrats won't have the votes to do any "hard left shit" without the aid of the Republicans in the Senate.

- IGIT

Obama gave us Trump so I can assure you Democrats will fuck things up again. It's designed that way.

Amazingly - Dems got blown out BIGLY already to Republicans not named Trump-- 10+ seats lost in the House & Mitch will probably keep the Senate.

GOP will win easy in 2024 with a toned-down version of populist-nationalism, minus Trump's crazy tweets and angry rants if DNC doesn't do right by people. Which they can't - their donors won't let them.

i think this is right actually. the dems are responsible for trump being in office. i expect republicans to be shitty greedy people who vote based on their wallet at the expense of all else or to be so hateful that they will vote against their own interests in order to fuck over some illegals or stick it to the libs.

but the democrats were supposed to be the party of the average working man and while they still pay homage to that mandate it is all smoke and mirrors and people can feel it. if the dems don't make some progressive changes (fiscal policies) and make it clear to the american people that is the direction they are going we are going to get worse than trump over time.

hello HereticBD,

the Democrats won't have the votes to do any "hard left shit" without the aid of the Republicans in the Senate.

- IGIT

The jury is still out on that.

Green New Deal for starters.

hiya HereticBD,

there aren't the votes for a Green New Deal. the only way something like that happens is if eight or nine Republicans in the Senate agree to it.

- IGIT

The jury is still out on that.

hiya HereticBD,

i'm kinda doubt that President-elect Biden can do much, even if the Democrats take the Senate seat in Georgia.

they'll be able to nibble around the edges, i suppose, through reconciliation, if they win there. but a Green New Deal?

its not possible, unless you can get ten GOP Senators or so to vote along w/ the Democrats. that's just the math, my friend.

- IGIT

but you do sound uneducated so i'm just wondering what the push is. you could just state you position. maybe you want people to do better than you have done. that's a good motive i think but then why the judgment....... 95% of the people on the left here are smarter than you so what gives?

also i've never been carded or banned on this site ever.
Yes, add some made up math to your incoherent English. That'll help drive your point home.

<Dany07>

LOL. I backed up everything I said and you just shared an opinion with nothing behind it and then drop this empty post because you know it.

Not even included in that list were Democrats like Katie Porter who's in a +5 Republican district and is the first and only Democrat to ever represent her district since it was established in 1953. M4A is a certified winner. In other countries, even conservatives support it because they know it's the best system.
You expect me to explain to you what should be painfully obvious to anyone that has paid attention to politics longer than 5 minutes?

Theres no point, you dont apprantly comprehend while your bragging about one seat why every other liberal congress member is pissed off right now. Do you own research, look at mid term election trends and the concept of redistricting and hope to god your party can pull off an upset in one of the georgia run offs.

This far left or nothing matra didnt help them in the slightest this year.

hello SakurabasEar,

did you notice who the Democrats ran for the POTUS?

Joe Biden is really the furthest thing from "far left or nothing". if you want to discuss specific races for Senate or House seats, we can. there isn't much evidence of "far left or nothing" on the ballots.

QAnon, though, did win a seat in the House, though.

- IGIT

Back