what's the Funniest pre fight trash talk where the fighter talking trash lost in your opinion ?

C'mon guys. GSP vs. Penn II was by far and away the best.

But then again, Sherdog is infested with Penn nuthuggers so it doesn't surprise me that most of you have wiped that traumatic experience completely from your memories.

Some guy on tuf 5 Marlon something I think his name was, said he had beaten some 200 guys or something in the streets then got outclassed I think by handsome matt wiman, chocked unconscious
Didnt that idiot say he was involved in 500 fights? Lol

Baszler getting served on tuf by Pena after talking mad shit
This is a solid choice. Baszler was so pissed about the matchup (said Pena didn't even deserve to be in the same ring as her) and then got smashed so bad that both her and Ronda Rousey both cried after the fight

She then spent the next 3 years shit talking Pena any chance she could get (Germany got over world war 2 faster than Baszler got over the Pena lost)

Favorite part (BJ Penn vs GSP 2) starts around the 12 minute mark.

BJ's famous quotes before the fight (fight to the death, GSP is mentally weak). Final results where BJ quitting on the stool and going into depression mode after the fight..... (LOL)

Another good one is at the 19:30 mark (Matt Hughes telling GSP he'll teach him arm bar defense and then GSP proceeds to arm bar him during the fight, what a tool Matt Hughes was)

Haha you mean Dave Kaplan, yeah that was a super funny moment. I think he still denies to this day that he was out! xD

Right... My bad lol. Still legendary.

Right... My bad lol. Still legendary.

Haha no worries! It's from a long time ago lol. And yeah that Marlon Sims guy from TUF5 was legendary too. I've read stories from him online, about taking on multiple dudes in a bar fight, over exaggerating every little detail just like he did on TUF. Dude thinks he has Bruce Lee x Chuck Norris super powers! xD

Back