what's the Funniest pre fight trash talk where the fighter talking trash lost in your opinion ?

Mir talking about working on the intricacies of moves that Brock doesn't even know the names of. Then Brock use's little technique in clubbing Mir into an alien. I like that one.

Mir talking about working on the intricacies of moves that Brock doesn't even know the names of. Then Brock use's little technique in clubbing Mir into an alien. I like that one.

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

1378516760_frank-mir-headphones.gif

Wasn't he the same guy that said he couldn't be knocked out? Mr Indestructible he called himself? Then he let the one guy hit him and he went straight to sleep? That guy was a legend.

Lol, he did talk quite a bit of smack I believe, I think he got kicked out of the house along with Noah Thomas and a guy called 'lobster' from 'elevating and slaming' Noah on a concrete floor!
I think they you think of might be 'dace kaplan' and it might have been filthy tom lawlor that layer him out haha that was the 'junie browning season '

That dude who said jujitsu doesn't work and then got arm barred by nog

COME ON, MAN. There are only two possible answers to this. GSP vs Penn ll. Or Ronda vs Holly. Child's play. NOTHING compares. UFC 94 for real life. UFC 193 for ridiculous hype beyond real life.

" To the death, Georges "

" Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch "

Are you kidding me ? There is no contest here. Put all other quotes to bed, already. Pffffft.

I remember Bobby Southworth talking SO much shit to Sam Hoger during tuf....then losing.

Theres only one answer for this.

Wanderlei talking trucks full of shit and getting double legged by a Gangster in flip flops.

Chris Leben vs Anderson
Chael vs Anderson
Rhonda vs Holm
RDA vs McG
Ninja vs Bonello was good too

Chris Leben vs Anderson
Chael vs Anderson
Rhonda vs Holm
RDA vs McG
Ninja vs Bonello was good too
I agree with all but Silva-sonnen. Sonnen didnt get his ass whooped. He actually beat the shit out of silva. Lol

Baszler getting served on tuf by Pena after talking mad shit

Rampage talked a ton of shit on rashad, but then laid an egg when it came time to fight
On the subject of the Rousey TUF season, Tonya Evinger getting sub'd by Rocky after saying how all the girls are going to be afraid of her was good.

GSP-Penn 2 was good. Penn talking about "I'm gonna go to the death" and stuff then not being able to continue after the 4th.

Wasn't he the same guy that said he couldn't be knocked out? Mr Indestructible he called himself? Then he let the one guy hit him and he went straight to sleep? That guy was a legend.

Haha you mean Dave Kaplan, yeah that was a super funny moment. I think he still denies to this day that he was out! xD

"Anderson Silva is not a door" - Kenny Florian

My favorite has to be Ken Shamrock telling Tito he was going to beat him into a living death and then realizing a horrifying truth. He was in fact, not the world's most dangerous man.

Agreed with Couture Toney.

Can't believe there's only been one bisping/hendo mention. That's far and away the funniest and best instance imo. I figured that was gonna be the number one mention in this thread

Hendo vs. Bisping.

Guillard in a bunch of fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back