what's the Funniest pre fight trash talk where the fighter talking trash lost in your opinion ?

J

JollyRants

To me the funniest pre fight trash talk has to be Michael bisping vs luke rockhold. For months michael bisping spend every moment he could talking shit about rockhold. Bisping called himself the unofficial strikeforce middleweight champ, he called rockhold a lanky piece of shit. There even was a point where rockhold and bisping were outside and bisping told rockhold take one more step and i'll knock you out. Bisping went as far to call himself more man than rockhold, basically bisping swore he was superior to rockhold in every way because of sparring they done. Till fight day came around and luke rockhold beat the living crap out of bisping. Luke rockhold outclassed him in every way kick him in the head and strangled him with one hand like a child. it's was hilarious after all that shit bisping talked.
HospitableBouncyLamb.gif

Since I'm a huge GSP fan, it was very pleasing to me when BJ got his ass kicked that way after talking a lot of shit.

Learn thinking he was going to steamroll Anderson is the best. Only a few people knew who he was

James Toney.

Only with subtitles on though.

Some guy on tuf 5 Marlon something I think his name was, said he had beaten some 200 guys or something in the streets then got outclassed I think by handsome matt wiman, chocked unconscious

"With Holly, I'll genuinely be happy for her and hope that she accepts her loss in a healthy way and enjoys all the benefits that she got from this fight."

2E896AF900000578-0-image-a-12_1447782835420.jpg

2F1FD47800000578-0-image-a-30_1449445300478.jpg

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Tito talking his dellusional shit as usual and getting ktfo by The Iceman was great as well.

Baszler getting served on tuf by Pena after talking mad shit

Rampage talked a ton of shit on rashad, but then laid an egg when it came time to fight

Chael/Anderson I and II, Leben/Anderson, Bisping/Hendo, Bisping/Rivera but I think GSP/Penn II tops them all in terms of sheer satisfaction.

Some guy on tuf 5 Marlon something I think his name was, said he had beaten some 200 guys or something in the streets then got outclassed I think by handsome matt wiman, chocked unconscious

Wasn't he the same guy that said he couldn't be knocked out? Mr Indestructible he called himself? Then he let the one guy hit him and he went straight to sleep? That guy was a legend.

Come on people don't you all remember a little press conference that went something like this:

"I'm going to beat you into the living death."

(Que Tito breaking down laughing)

To me the funniest pre fight trash talk has to be Michael bisping vs luke rockhold. For months michael bisping spend every moment he could talking shit about rockhold. Bisping called himself the unofficial strikeforce middleweight champ, he called rockhold a lanky piece of shit. There even was a point where rockhold and bisping were outside and bisping told rockhold take one more step and i'll knock you out. Bisping went as far to call himself more man than rockhold, basically bisping swore he was superior to rockhold in every way because of sparring they done. Till fight day came around and luke rockhold beat the living crap out of bisping. Luke rockhold outclassed him in every way kick him in the head and strangled him with one hand like a child. it's was hilarious after all that shit bisping talked.
HospitableBouncyLamb.gif

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Back