What's the Difference Between Someone Taking a PED and a Person With Asthma Taking an Inhaler?

i took prednisone when i was a kid because of my asthma, that combined with my natural growth spurt made me gain 20 lbs and 4 inches in one summer.

#SteroidsBless
Latest research reveals drugs like advair inhibit growth h
So a diabetic person shouldn't be allowed to compete, because juicers use insulin during their cycles?

If they have to use insulins, diabetics should absolutely not be allowed to compete unless they let other fighters use insulin to also enhance their own performances.

Inhalers allow you to take in more oxygen. IMO if you don't have asthma I guess it is a form of a PED if you do you shold be allowed.

That's not how it works. Someone with Athsma has airways that constrict, making it harder to take air in. All the medicine does is relax the muscles constricting the airways, letting you breath normally. if you don't have athsma, inhalers don't do jack for you.

Some people....

That's not how it works. Someone with Athsma has airways that constrict, making it harder to take air in. All the medicine does is relax the muscles constricting the airways, letting you breath normally. if you don't have athsma, inhalers don't do jack for you.

Some people....
What if there were a medical condition where you had to take steroids for your muscles to contract?

I'm just saying, a parallel universe has low testosterone being a common medical condition that requires regular highly dosed treatments of testosterone to live normally.

Parallel universe???

How does an inhaler enhance performance?

Im genuinely asking apparently inhalers do more than i thought.

But id say something like. A normal person vs someone with asthma is at am advantage. A normal person vs someone with asthma and an inhaler are now even.
Albuterol is a stimulant. It will increase your heart rate. It would be compared similarly to taking other stimulants if used just prior or during a fight.

And just so you know, that's what Asthma is. There are two types of inhalers -- relief inhalers and preventive inhalers. The former are the ones that use salbutamol and the like, and are used during an attack to de-constrict your bronchial passages, letting you breathe easier. The latter are the corticosteroid types which are preventive in nature and used regularly over a span of time to reduce inflammation of the muscles that keep clogging up your airways.

So yeah, you would take the medicine because you're sick. And before you ask, these corticosteroids are not anabolic steroids.

I've taken both because I have had asthma since I was a kid.

And just so you know, that's what Asthma is. There are two types of inhalers -- relief inhalers and preventive inhalers. The former are the ones that use salbutamol and the like, and are used during an attack to de-constrict your bronchial passages, letting you breathe easier. The latter are the corticosteroid types which are preventive in nature and used regularly over a span of time to reduce inflammation of the muscles that keep clogging up your airways.

So yeah, you would take the medicine because you're sick. And before you ask, these corticosteroids are not anabolic steroids.

I've taken both because I have had asthma since I was a kid.
Yeah, I had asthma too. And the medicines boosted my performance.

Latest research reveals drugs like advair inhibit growth h

If they have to use insulins, diabetics should absolutely not be allowed to compete unless they let other fighters use insulin to also enhance their own performances.
personally, I think fighters should be able to use any substance that they want to enhance their performance…

Back