What's the deal with USADA and their "potential violations"?

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is that shit? What is the reason that a fighter can be denied untold millions of dollars without a conclusive reason? What kind of remedy would there by for a guy who gets pulled from a high profile fight based on a "potential violation" and it turns out there was nothing wrong after all?

Surely the standard should be punishment based on conclusive proof of violation not a fucking "potential violation."

Please tell me there's something I'm missing here sherbros...

What the fuck is that shit? What is the reason that a fighter can be denied untold millions of dollars without a conclusive reason? What kind of remedy would there by for a guy who gets pulled from a high profile fight based on a "potential violation" and it turns out there was nothing wrong after all?

Surely the standard should be punishment based on conclusive proof of violation not a fucking "potential violation."

theres something you are missing

Its just legal speak until they have had a chance to respond and are officially charged with an anti doping violation

A positive test is pretty fucking conclusive. Potential is just the wording of it until they have either accepted the charge or chosen to contend it.

theres something you are missing

Its just legal speak until they have had a chance to respond and are officially charged with an anti doping violation

A positive test is pretty fucking conclusive. Potential is just the wording of it until they have either accepted the charge or chosen to contend it.
Cant remember who but someone recently was pulled from there fight and then cleared after the fact.

This affected his payday.

See Hunt losing his shit about fighting Brock? Every fighter would would drag out the process until after the fight and fighters would catch a fit when it comes out they popped already.

The potential means they failed, the potential is the why they failed.

Psoriasis creams n shit causing fails.
b65503804525924d60e309c6b8109543.300x200x1.jpg

Potential Violation

Translation - "Heads up, start getting your excuses ready".

USADA should roll up in the middle of the night, kidnap the motherfuckers, stick a lamp in their face and say "Gotcha Bitch!". Not "Here's a month to prepare your bullshit!".

Don't use PEDs and you're fine. Cheat and you're penalized! It's as simple as that TS.

Last edited:
It gives the fighter a chance to respond and to request that the b sample be tested to confirm the violation. The violation is punished after those happen. I am confused, what is upsetting you about this process TS? You would rather USADA not be careful in the way they handle it?

They are trying to polish a turd. Take a little of the stink off of it.

Should just come out guns blazing calling the guy a cheat and scumbag. Have Dana White say thats expletive illegal.

It gives the fighter a chance to respond and to request that the b sample be tested to confirm the violation. The violation is punished after those happen. I am confused, what is upsetting you about this process TS? You would rather USADA not be careful in the way they handle it?
Wasn't jones pulled before B sample results were given?

This USADA non sense has to end. It's not good for the fighters. People think that somehow it's good for the fighters health, it's not. Enjoy a lower caliber of fights and more injuries and more brain trauma.

Brawk will get a really mean letter from USADA that he won't read, then go out and light hundred dollar bills on fire for fun.

USADA : you have a PED voilation

Dana : *writes a cheque for 2million dollars*

USADA : you have a "potential" PED violation

Dana : *writes a cheque for 5million dollars*

USADA : Sample B came out negative of anything

Cant remember who but someone recently was pulled from there fight and then cleared after the fact.

This affected his payday.
Only one suspended and cleared was Islam mackhachev, which was one of the meldonium cases.

Don't remember offhand if he was pulled from a fight.

Psoriasis creams n shit causing fails.

My gf uses a variety of creams for Psoriasis. All of thmm have steroids of some sort inside. She has to use them too sometimes, or her skin can get terrible. I've never heard of the one Chad used being in a cream, but who knows. Dude always looked jacked.

Back