What's the deal with the high pitched wooing?

They were doing that "Woo" on the Orlando event (RDA vs. CERRONE) as well.
I had no idea what that was... I just thought it was weird.

Now I know why lol
Sherdog is also Knowledge folks!

I'm seriously confused about all this feminism stuff. Did we do something wrong to females to upset them? I thought females were treated pretty good in this modern age. Why they so mad?

It feels like we are living in the 1950's or some shit.
Its not just against men, its against people with white race. And no, men or white aren't groups and didn't do anything as a group. Its identity politics sexist and racist nonsense, a “regressive" kind of thought

Edit:added an interesting article about the subject by a former feminist to help to understand the subject. http://helensatheistblogs.blogspot.cl/2016/02/why-i-no-longer-identify-as-feminist.html?m=1

Last edited:
A lot people are pro wrestling fans. Proof that america is full of inbreed idiots.

Don't be mad just because MMA is Pro Wrestling's little brother. You would be surprised to find out that we might not even have mma as we know it today if it wasn't for Pro Wrestling.

I thought they did that when Ric Flair was there. I know for a fact they're done that before. Or maybe Chris Cope.

The whooo you're hearing is a couple octaves higher than the Ric Flair whooo and far quicker too. It's just a primitive howl that some folks like to bust out at certain types of events, the UFC being a good example. I was hearing this same shriek at the monster trucks five years ago.

Back