What's the deal with the high pitched wooing?

nintey

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is this going to become a common thing for every UFC event now? I thought it was just a Jersey thing!
It's almost as bad as vuvuzelas. Anyone know why people are doing it?

Happens a lot at Pirates games too. It's sorta an annoying Pittsburgh crowd thing. Although, I don't hear it at Penguins or Steelers games.

Wow, that's a statement! I said he was the best fighter on those prelims and it's quite evident.

I think its somehow related to the Madmax movie where women howled. Feminists took it as a sign of female identity/empowerment. Yeah, its kind of stupid and sexist but these are our times. I started hearing howls on feminist protests just after the movie came out

It's the $12 a bottle bud light talking

Happens a lot at Pirates games too. It's sorta an annoying Pittsburgh crowd thing. Although, I don't hear it at Penguins or Steelers games.
They do it at pens games too.

That and the "yes yes yes". It's embarrassing

I think its somehow related to the Madmax movie where women howled. Feminists took it as a sign of female identity/empowerment. Yeah, its kind of stupid and sexist but these are our times. I started hearing howls on feminist protests just after the movie came out

I'm seriously confused about all this feminism stuff. Did we do something wrong to females to upset them? I thought females were treated pretty good in this modern age. Why they so mad?

It feels like we are living in the 1950's or some shit.

Cheering and clapping wasn't cutting it for the attention seekers. 4 or 5 hours is just too long to go without making sure everyone in the room knows you exist when you're a special little snowflake.

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

A lot people are pro wrestling fans. Proof that america is full of inbreed idiots.

Back