Media Whats the deal with Khabib wearing the Cap?

Handsome Goku

Super Saiyan 3
@Blue
Reaction score
I've been seeing Khabib wearing this Dana white contender series cap all month. Is Dana asking him to promote it?

upload_2021-8-5_19-48-18.png

He probably just likes the hat. People wear hats for all kinds of shit.

Heard on sherdog he knocked out Conor with a jab, according to 30 year expert Jonny Ninja

people are looking too much into things
I know what you mean but it seems forced, no? He even posts it on his instagram and wears it when he was coaching his boys during the fight. It's a big sudden change even considering the contender series is back

upload_2021-8-5_19-53-46.png
upload_2021-8-5_19-53-49.png
upload_2021-8-5_19-55-24.png

I wear a hat of a wrestling mat company everywhere. Just like the color and the fit, not getting a penny from the brand.

It happens sometime where you just are drawn to a hat. He could be getting paid though as well, you never know.

I assume he's paid for it. He's so damn popular. Influencers are going to influence.

It’s obvious. Khabib sought out a Dana white contender series hat. And where’s it whenever he’s on camera.

it’s his personal style. Khabib doesn’t neee the money and won’t be bought to promote Dana whites contender series.

I buy a lot of Dave Thomas founder of Wendy’s shirts and hats. And even though I give interviews about Dave Thomas and the Wendy’s brand. I receive no money for my promotion of Dave Thomas founder of Wendy’s.

Khabib starting all over again. Will be on contenders series as a hw this year.

Probably someone of his team,
is gonna participate !?

You goofs overthink everything. Its probably just confortable hat and he likes it lol

Someone made a thread about him wearing a Bellator shirt at their event too lol. He just wants to show some love and support.

i have one hat that i generally wear when i decide to wear one... this startling revelation tells me that Khabib and i are basically the same person.

Back