whats the deal with bisping vs silva ?

Drasp

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
are we able to see the fight ?? i heard its exclusive for fight pass ppl only , is this true? thx

Poor Bisping
the only reason I will watch this is to see if GSP will be attendance to set-up GSP VS Silva for ufc 200

Yes only fight pass.

They have a one week trial. Use it.

Its at 9:45am pst.

Ive spent thousands on PPVs and the parties I throw for them....fight pass is BS.....thanks for rewarding me with fights I cant watch Dana!

No difference for me, streaming this stuff like always.

The good news is that the fights happen super early in the US, so they'll be available for torrent by the time you wanna watch them at night.

So stupid that it's not on UK TV, "Hey, we finally have a card that isn't on at Ridiculous-O-Clock for UK fans so let put it on a platform only the hardcore fans have", great way to grow the popularity of the sport in this country.

Fight Pass free trial it is.

Ive spent thousands on PPVs and the parties I throw for them....fight pass is BS.....thanks for rewarding me with fights I cant watch Dana!

So you can afford thousands for ppv's but cant afford £5.99 for Fight Pass

Ok.

We need someone to use Paint and draw out the fight, round by...KO in the first.

Noticed that it will be streamed in UK-time.
Fuck yeah!

are we able to see the fight ?? i heard its exclusive for fight pass ppl only , is this true? thx
you can watch any fights on the internet for free. Google sports streaming. Youre welcome!

why go through all that trouble when you can stream for free?
My experience with free streaming is ultra frustrating tbh. Having to clikc 1000 ads to get there drives me nuts. I pay the $10 per month for fight pass just because of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back