What's the cutoff point?

Mike

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Where you feel someone has screwed their life up too badly to redeem it? Do you tie it to finances, education, criminal record, social ability, age, accomplishment? what's your metric?

Tapping to strikes.

You get back up and fuck their life up back.

When there are no opportunities
or freedom to create love in one's life.

I'm not completely sure, but I honestly don't think I have one. At least not without adding some really griveous violent crime into the mix. I don't think any educational or financial situation can be bad enough not to be redeemable. As for crimes and lost years, stuff like that will always be a part of you, but in most cases, they need not be the sole -or even major- thing that defines you.

I'm not saying it's easy. In fact, I know it isn't. But when so much of happyness is making peace with yourself in some way, I'm not sure that messing up economically or wasting time can easily remove that possibility for anybody.

age and criminal record.. If you are still in and out of jail in your 30's I dont see you turning it around

Much beyond anything you suggested. People recover from debt all the time. Education? Seriously? Tons of people without a formal education have gone on to have successful careers, and I'm not talking rappers or some knucklehead out of highschool in the NBA.

The only thing you suggested is criminal record, and it would have to be something unforgivable like rape, murder, etc.

I guess burrying dead hookers in the woods after blacking out for two days would be pretty low. You woke up in the hotel and don't know where they came from.

When you leave your child's dirty diaper in the parking lot or toss it in the back of my truck.

I guess burrying dead hookers in the woods after blacking out for two days would be pretty low. You woke up in the hotel and don't know where they came from.

That actually just seems like common sense

Depends on how much of a burden it is to you and what the person means to you. Basically you weigh those two up against each other.

I thought this thread was going to be about jorts, in which case, mid-thigh is about right.

borrows money from people and does not make an effort to return it

I don't know, because I'd disassociate myself with that person long before they reach that point.

Back