What's the common point of Shaub/Helwani/Drake?

You should have included Dana too, thread fail.

Schaub is a Norwood -1. TS is probably a Norwood IV.b struggling with keeping whatever he has left with Rogaine and a comb over who is triggered by Schaub's hairline

How come I wasn't invited to this party?

grid-cell-21171-1399563996-8.jpg

Now that i think of it. Helwanis hairline is fine too

Schaub is a Norwood -1. TS is probably a Norwood IV.b struggling with keeping whatever he has left with Rogaine and a comb over who is triggered by Schaub's hairline

Ariel has every bit the hairline Schaub has. He just chooses to shave because his hair is TOO THICK!

hqdefault.jpg

vs Schaub

20170607010109_20130922060340_1DX_1172.JPG

Ariel has every bit the hairline Schaub has. He just chooses to shave because his hair is TOO THICK!

hqdefault.jpg

vs Schaub

20170607010109_20130922060340_1DX_1172.JPG

Not quite. They both have small foreheads, but Ariel actually has a man's hairline that recedes slightly at the temples whereas Schaub has a woman's hairline that curves straight down like Overeem.

photo.jpg

Schaub has glorious hair. You couldn't come up with any other of his faults?

Not quite. They both have small foreheads, but Ariel actually has a man's hairline that recedes slightly at the temples whereas Schaub has a woman's hairline that curves straight down like Overeem.

photo.jpg

Overeem's head is so tiny he could be a Norwood 5 and you'd still think he had a full head of hair.

We can all aspire for Norwood -2's, but only the few are so lucky.

gerrard_before-jpg.35483

image.jpg

1200.jpg

Ay, I'm like bitch, "Who is your mans?", ay
Can't keep my dick in my pants, ay
My bitch don't love me no more, ay
She kick me out I'm like VRO

I feel merciful today so I designed what should be the new hairline for Khabib hair transplant. You can't be a UFC champion with a recessed hair like he has right now.
FMWaKkv.jpg

Back