What's the border between manlet and normal sized human?

It seems to me you've gone a long way in explaining the meaning of "manlet" when you specify its extension (i.e., who it's applied to) and indicate it's a pejorative term. It may be vernacular and its use, regrettable but that doesn't imply "there's no such thing as a 'manlet.'" By your own account, it's a term that's used consistently and intelligibly.
Made up by insecure ignorant people. Thats a term insecure people made up to make themselves feel better about their lives. A manlet is not a thing or a person. A manlet is not real. I can make a word up to describe you right now if I wanted. Does that mean it has real meaning behind it or is accurate? Nope. Decent people decide not to acknowledge or use certain words meant to describe someone in negative way. Having a conversation with a said word does not mean I believe in it but I have to use that word to get my point across. Understand?

You sound dumb. The simple minded ones usually point themselves out. You get the dummy award as promised. Is it really that hard to wrap your simple mind around someone using their brain and realizing other peoples circumstances? Why would I ask something I know the answer to, this video is for you.

What?

Take this, manlet

I've never liked it when cowards pray on the perceived weak. Its not just shorter people its taller people, skinny people, shy people etc etc etc. Calling them manlet is just trying to bully them. I also had to stick up for this guy who was like 6'9" because he was too skinny and people messed with him.

I suggest that what provokes bullying isn't weakness as such but difference. The odd one out is generally at risk for that kind of behaviour. Certainly not every kind of difference that attracts bullying can be credibly construed as a form of weakness. To give some stereotypical examples, take people with a foreign accent or appearance, atypical interests or some body part out of proportion to the rest. The only kind of weakness the different inevitably suffer from is being fewer in number. The 6'9" skinny guy you stood up for was probably stronger than someone 5'11" with a similar build, but more likely to be bullied.

What?

Take this, manlet

Ha Ha. Got you simple minded one. Go look up the meaning of that song dummy. He is not making fun of short people. He is talking about short minded people like you.

I suggest that what provokes bullying isn't weakness as such but difference. The odd one out is generally at risk for that kind of behaviour. Certainly not every kind of difference that attracts bullying can be credibly construed as a form of weakness. To give some stereotypical examples, take people with a foreign accent or appearance, atypical interests or some body part out of proportion to the rest. The only kind of weakness the different inevitably suffer from is being fewer in number. The 6'9" skinny guy you stood up for was probably stronger than someone 5'11" with a similar build, but more likely to be bullied.
I agree but a foreign accent can be looked at as a weakness too because they "can't talk like us" and "aren't as good as us" or they can't understand maybe what bad things are said about them etc. They might get messed with initially because they are just "different" but the continual bullying is because they never did a thing about it and are perceived as weak. Its just goes both ways like I said but for the most part bullying is all about perceived weakness.

I'm only talking about short people specifically because this thread was aimed towards them.

Last edited:
Made up by insecure ignorant people. Thats a term insecure people made up to make themselves feel better about their lives. A manlet is not a thing or a person. A manlet is not real. I can make a word up to describe you right now if I wanted. Does that mean it has real meaning behind it or is accurate? Nope. Decent people decide not to acknowledge or use certain words meant to describe someone in negative way. Having a conversation with a said word does not mean I believe in it but I have to use that word to get my point across. Understand?

I see and applaud your intent, I just wouldn't have expressed it the way you did. "There's no such thing as a 'manlet'" is structurally identical to "There's no such thing as a unicorn," but it seems to me what you mean by it is rather different.

Well I agree somewhat. Its not "every situation is the same so throw everyone in the same pile". Every circumstance is different and I'm sure some shorter guys never got messed with but it seemed more times then not it was a bigger bully picking on smaller guy just because he could. Your perspective has changed since you are 6'4" now. It might be where we come from too.

Just because a smaller guy has confidence doesn't mean he has a complex. A bigger guy can have confidence and its looked at as a good thing but a smaller guy with confidence is labeled with having a complex, which some do obviously have but not all. I do think society in general is to blame for the ones with a complex, maybe you didn't get picked on but everywhere we turn tall people are celebrated and short people are ridiculed. Maybe subconsciously you were affected and didn't even know it.
There probably is some merit to the claim that tall people's confidence is viewed differently. Dunno, I've been tall for over a decade so it doesn't really occur to me, but I feel like short guys are way more aggressive.

There probably is some merit to the claim that tall people's confidence is viewed differently. Dunno, I've been tall for over a decade so it doesn't really occur to me, but I feel like short guys are way more aggressive.
Yea from where I'm from it seems bigger guys are usually bigger a holes but I've come across small a holes too. To me they are just a holes just like bigger guys are. I don't throw a label on them. I mean maybe there should be a term for bigger a holes, like "big man syndrome". Where a big guy bully grows up not having to fight because of his size and therefore can't actually fight. I've seen a good amount of those around and had some easy fights with them too.

I think people look way too far into the mindset of a bully. It's always "he's compensating for this," or "he feels insecure about that." If you are talking about adult bullies, it's one thing, but if you're talking about kids, kids are fucking stupid, and find humor in stupid shit, and don't think about consequences, so dumb bigger kids fuck with smaller kids because they think it's funny, and they aren't smart enough to realize the long term effects of it, because they are kids, and kids are fucking stupid.

I see and applaud your intent, I just wouldn't have expressed it the way you did. "There's no such thing as a 'manlet'" is structurally identical to "There's no such thing as a unicorn," but it seems to me what you mean by it is rather different.
I get your point. Well its obviously hard to explain. I manlet is not a mythical creature. Its a negative term attached to certain people by certain people. I'm not ever going to use a word made out of ignorance. It only exists when having a conversation about it because it has to be.

I think people look way too far into the mindset of a bully. It's always "he's compensating for this," or "he feels insecure about that." If you are talking about adult bullies, it's one thing, but if you're talking about kids, kids are fucking stupid, and find humor in stupid shit, and don't think about consequences, so dumb bigger kids fuck with smaller kids because they think it's funny, and they aren't smart enough to realize the long term effects of it, because they are kids, and kids are fucking stupid.
For sure but not all bigger guys/kids bully either. Its about upbringing. Crap parents bring up crap kids.

Yea from where I'm from it seems bigger guys are usually bigger a holes but I've come across small a holes too. To me they are just a holes just like bigger guys are. I don't throw a label on them. I mean maybe there should be a term for bigger a holes, like "big man syndrome". Where a big guy bully grows up not having to fight because of his size and therefore can't actually fight. I've seen a good amount of those around and had some easy fights with them too.
Yeah, I'm probably just left out of the bigger guys trying to talk down. I'm also like the nicest guy ever, so there is very little conflict anyway.

Yeah, I'm probably just left out of the bigger guys trying to talk down. I'm also like the nicest guy ever, so there is very little conflict anyway.
There are plenty of awesome big guys, don't get me wrong. Take care gotta go.

Last edited:
Back