1. Sherdog will be undergoing additional maintenance in a few hours, lasting until 6am EST. The site may experience some technical difficulties during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Whats the bigger issue to YOU? Coca or T/E

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by jimmyfingers, Jan 7, 2015.

1. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Blue Belt

Average joe of jons size cant possibly have te that low from what i understand, unless he has some sort of rare endocrine disorder which is not likely given his physique and athleticism. Only one explanation left and is cause by an external stimuli...i dont see another alternative.

Coke story was probably just to cover things up, draw the attention away from the real culprit.

2. grndzro

grndzro Purple Belt

Considering I do coca occationally I dont really give a rats ass about it.
    The possible test use however is a big deal IMO.

3. hoyle1911

hoyle1911 Brown Belt

The T/E issue is a bigger deal. If he's cycling PEDs, that's incredibly unfair to DC. That's like 10x worse than eye pokes and kicking at the knee cap.

The cocaine is highly questionable as a PED, so I don't care. In my personal opinion, drugs should be treated as a medical issue and not criminal.