What's the best fat burner & pro-hormone on the market right now?

worldclassnutrition_1997_71774132

What's up with this?? Anyone know if it's legit??

I Force Bold 200 for the Pro-hormone.

wrong, not even close. sorry, you're not a winner, please drink dr. pepper and try again

why you people have such a hard on for ph's i'll never understand. Most of the time they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more damaging to your liver with many more unpredictable side effects than injectable, legit, test.

worldclassnutrition_1997_71774132

What's up with this?? Anyone know if it's legit??

it's ma huang standardized to 10mg ephedra per capsule. you can get a bottle of 120 caps for around 60 bucks. if it's cost effective for you, give it a shot

Why would you want to take a pro hormone you might as well take steroids.

Why would you want to take a pro hormone you might as well take steroids.

Indicscriminate use of pro-hormones is a good way to get gynecomastia and other undesirable side effects. If you are willing to mess with your endocrine system, do it right and plan out a proper steroid cycle.

wrong, not even close. sorry, you're not a winner, please drink dr. pepper and try again

why you people have such a hard on for ph's i'll never understand. Most of the time they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more damaging to your liver with many more unpredictable side effects than injectable, legit, test.

Nope, this one isnt liver toxic on the level of superdrol, phera, or even epistene. You should do more research before dropping your snappy Dr. Pepper line. It does require a PCT afterwards but is not as suppressive as most Pro-hormones.

Back