What's the best fat burner & pro-hormone on the market right now?

Depth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I heard Hot Rocks for the fat burner???? I need one that is not going to make me gittery....something I can take with green tea extract and coffee without it making my heart explode.

I also need a pro-hormone that will not make me bloated or cause raise my estrogen levels to rise.

I'm 217 lbs. and probably 9% to 10% bodyfat now, lift and do cardio(30 to 50 minutes) atleast 5 times a week and I want to lose another 15 pounds, without losing too much muscle.

I have been out of the bodybuidling supplement scene for a while, any suggestions?

Well, you should post your diet first. It's best to tweak that before going on pills.

I heard Hot Rocks for the fat burner???? I need one that is not going to make me gittery....something I can take with green tea extract and coffee without it making my heart explode.

I also need a pro-hormone that will not make me bloated or cause raise my estrogen levels to rise.

I'm 217 lbs. and probably 9% to 10% bodyfat now, lift and do cardio(30 to 50 minutes) atleast 5 times a week and I want to lose another 15 pounds, without losing too much muscle.

I have been out of the bodybuidling supplement scene for a while, any suggestions?

I think just about any fat burner worth its weight makes you jittery. Stimulants increase your HR and increase calories burnt. A side effect of increased heart rate is a "jittery" feeling.

Concensus: You need another forum. Sherdog is not a 'Pretty' website. Pretty People can be found at bodybuilding.com

Come back when you need advice on survivng the fifth round. :)

To be nice and give you the 'Sherdog Push', the best fat burner and pro-hormone in the world is a combination of a high-protein diet, physical exercise matching your goals and adequate rest/recovery time.

Well, you should post your diet first. It's best to tweak that before going on pills.

i agree with this. but if your gonna take one, lipo 6 has given me some good results. of course you have to do the obvious things like eating right, tons of cardio, etc.

Come back when you need advice on survivng the fifth round. :)

Wait...how do you do that again?

:icon_chee

On a serious note, TS should do the math and realize that if he is actually 9% body fat and loses 15 lbs, he'll be emaciated. Sounds to me like someone's not being honest.

Wait...how do you do that again?

:icon_chee

On a serious note, TS should do the math and realize that if he is actually 9% body fat and loses 15 lbs, he'll be emaciated. Sounds to me like someone's not being honest.

I thought the same thing. If you're at 10%,that's 21.7 lbs of fat you're carrying. If you're trying to lose 15 lbs of fat,you're going to be miserable. I'm too lazy to figure out what BF% you'd be at if you lost 15 lbs of body fat,but I'm guessing it's really fucking low.

I`ve only tried BSNs Thermonex, and it worked wonders.

bullshit.jpg

Based on that 10% idea, losing 15 lbs of fat would put you at about 3.3% BF. And if you're at 9%, losing that 15 lbs of fat would put you at about 2.2% Good luck and let us know when the funeral is.

people always underestimate their body fat percentage.

unless you got a dxa scan, used water displacement or even used a bod pod, you shouldn't guess your body fat, cause you're gonna be like 5% off.

I Force Bold 200 for the Pro-hormone. 600-800 mg/day. Doesnt raise estrogen, but you still need PCT.

I heard Dialine 4 or Cytolean is good. Cant go wrong with ECA stack though.

Based on that 10% idea, losing 15 lbs of fat would put you at about 3.3% BF. And if you're at 9%, losing that 15 lbs of fat would put you at about 2.2% Good luck and let us know when the funeral is.

I haven't gotten my bodyfat tested in a while, so maybe I'm at 10% to 12%??? I can see the top of my abs, I have to get rid of the flab, just below it. I don't even care about weight and BF%, I just need my abs to come in a little more.

Maybe dropping 15 lbs, is too much?

I've been doing cardio almost everyday now, intacting low carbs, and taking the green tea extract, which seems to be speeding up my ****bolism(??), my body heat seems higher, I sweat alot more.

I think I'm going to try the Lipo6 or Cytolean, to lose a few more pounds.

Doesn't L-carnatine help burn fat in high doses?

Back