Whats the best cereal?

I used to like Cinamon Toast Crunch until my dad bought no other brand of cereal during a 3-4 year stretch. I burned out. When he went shopping he seemed to only buy me Cinamon Toast Crunch for breakfast and Lean Cuisine Spaghetti for everything else. He meant well, though. Thankfully he would usually give me a twenty every Friday night when he headed out on a date and say, "wanna order yourself a pizza"?

My favorite on the list is Fruity Pebbles, but my favorite off of the list is Special K due to that's it's a healthier cereal.

Frosted Flakes is my cereal of choice out of the options given in the poll. I'd have to say that Corn Pops is my favourite though.

All I know is this cereal blows....

Honey_Smacks.jpg

and I vote Fruit Loops, those things are like legal Meth..

Fucking poverty cereal in this thread, let me introduce you to the goat.

54187011_H.jpg

The only cereals worth buying out of those options to me are lucky charms and fruity pebbles.

Most of that stuff is just too sweet for my taste. fruity pebbles are pretty damn sweet but i love em

My favorite on the list is Fruity Pebbles, but my favorite off of the list is Special K due to that's it's a healthier cereal.

That's a complete fallacy, it's a clever marketing stratergy by kellogs.
Special K nutritional info:

1 cup (31g)
Kcal 117
fat 0.5g
carbs 22g
protein 7.0g
fibre 0.7g
Sodium 224mg
sugars 4g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 35%
Calcium 1%
Iron 47%

Corn Flakes nutritional info:

1 cup (28g)
kcal 100
Total Fat 0g
Protein 2g
Carbs 24g
Sodium 200mg
Fiber 1g
Sugars 3g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 0%
Iron 45%

Cheerios nutritional info:

1cup (29g)
Calories 100
Carbohydrates 20g
Protein 3g
Total Fat 2g
Sodium 160mg
Dietary Fiber 3.0g
Sugars 1.0g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 10%
Iron 45%

special k tastes a lot better than corn flakes. if u compare nutritional value to fruity pebbles, id be surprised if it didn't have 20x the sugar lol.

That's a complete fallacy, it's a clever marketing stratergy by kellogs.
Special K nutritional info:

1 cup (31g)
Kcal 117
fat 0.5g
carbs 22g
protein 7.0g
fibre 0.7g
Sodium 224mg
sugars 4g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 35%
Calcium 1%
Iron 47%

Corn Flakes nutritional info:

1 cup (28g)
kcal 100
Total Fat 0g
Protein 2g
Carbs 24g
Sodium 200mg
Fiber 1g
Sugars 3g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 0%
Iron 45%

Cheerios nutritional info:

1cup (29g)
Calories 100
Carbohydrates 20g
Protein 3g
Total Fat 2g
Sodium 160mg
Dietary Fiber 3.0g
Sugars 1.0g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 10%
Iron 45%

and these cereals are pretty much the only three that are measured in full cup servings. Most others list 3/4 cup as a serving size the make their nutritional facts look healthier.

Surprised at the poll results. CTC is nawsty shit.

I went with Froot Loops as they are the perfect blend of crunchiness, flavour, sweetness, and don't leave your milk looking like diarrhea after.

I rarely eat cereal in the morning... but Cinamon Toast Crunch is the 1st thing that popped into my head...

Completely forgot about Apple Jacks. Used to live on Captain Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch as a kid.

Earlier this year I was in a hotel and came too late to get any doughnuts in the lobby for breakfast. Only thing they had left was Raisin Bran and I've been hooked ever since.

Came here to say CT crunch but clearly I'm on a large bandwagon with that one!

Back