What's The Best Betting Site To Use?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Best as in... Which doesn't charge you a fee for a deposit (at least your first deposit), which has the least amount of fees for your withdrawals, etc.? I was using Betnow.eu but they unfairly stole money from me, so now I'm trying to reason things out with them but otherwise I'm done with that site. Went over to Bovada, but they speak about a number of different fees you could get charged with whenever you withdrawal (the standard withdrawal is $100 alone!) Someone help me out here.

Idk about US bookies but I just went around using all the sign up offers on the EU sites. Its easy money and gives the a chance to experience each site a bit. Also different sites have different odds. Find the best odds and get the most cash. Limiting yourself to one site probably isn't the optimal idea.

Bet365 (especially live), pinnacle, bookmaker

5dimes for great odds, bovada for easy withdraw.. really depends what you're looking for.

5dimes for great odds, bovada for easy withdraw.. really depends what you're looking for.

I started out using Bovada and thought they had an easy withdrawal process, but I actually like 5dimes withdraw process better. Cash to pick up at a western union vs. a check from Bovada. You don't want that paper trail in your bank account for many reasons.

I started out using Bovada and thought they had an easy withdrawal process, but I actually like 5dimes withdraw process better. Cash to pick up at a western union vs. a check from Bovada. You don't want that paper trail in your bank account for many reasons.

What if you're using bitcoin?

What if you're using bitcoin?

No idea which is best for bitcoin. Prior to Bitcoin, a lot of people liked Bovada as requesting a payout check was free. It was an international check written on an American bank. They messed up one of mine once and I was charged a $75 fee by the bank for an international check. I didn't realize 5dimes payout was easier than that back then. People made it sound difficult.

No idea which is best for bitcoin. Prior to Bitcoin, a lot of people liked Bovada as requesting a payout check was free. It was an international check written on an American bank. They messed up one of mine once and I was charged a $75 fee by the bank for an international check. I didn't realize 5dimes payout was easier than that back then. People made it sound difficult.

I funded my 5dimes account through bitcoin, and the only withdrawal options for me are bitcoin payouts or a check.

i haven't tried it myself but i know a lot of players use bitcoin at betonline.

I use bitcoin with Bovada. I've never had problems withdrawing from them. Only thing that's bothered me is, they say they'll process it within 48 hours, and I used to get my money <12 hrs after requesting it, but now 48 hours actually means 48 hours. Not a huge deal though.

Also, idk if other bitcoin books do this, but they tend to accept bitcoin deposits before they're confirmed. Usually takes less than 30 seconds for it to show up in my account after sending.

I actually do bitcoin now although setting it up is a pain in the ass, I highly recommend doing bitcoin considering there is no paper trail at all.

Back