What's the absolute worst way of losing a fight?

That's not as bad though. Kharitonov dislocated his shoulder in that fight and Alistair was kneeing that shit repeadetly.

Good point.

The video of Sergei walking backstage to his lockerroom was painful to watch.

Throwing the fight in such a bad manner that it becomes obvious and get sued.

quitting on your stool between the 4th and 5th rounds after you told the world in the pre-fight build up that your opponent is a quitter and that you were going to fight to the death?

Failing a piss test.

Or getting kicked in the face ko while running away. Looking at you Horodecki.

34y4kmd.jpg

I think he him crying signaled getting choked by Chael was worse (at least in his eyes)

quitting on your stool between the 4th and 5th rounds after you told the world in the pre-fight build up that your opponent is a quitter and that you were going to fight to the death?

+1 to Mr. Tony.

Getting your ass beaten badly, but just not quite badly enough for the ref to stop it, so you get dominated for 3 rounds in front of millions of people.

Nothing is worse than losing. You can try to camouflage a loss, but in the end, a loss is a loss.

Anything but a win is unacceptable.

Tapping out to strikes. If you tap out to strikes according to BJ Penn you're a bitch!

I'd have to say getting KTFO. If you lose a close decision many think you won it still looks good and you can say I think I won the fight. If you got KTFO you got KTFO plain and simple and there's nothing positive you saw about it. Besides getting KTFO probably hurts more except in wars like Jones v Gus or Hendo v Shogun.

Tapping with only a second left in the round has to be pretty embarrassing.

getting ktfo while showboating

As many have already pointed out the Anderson way.....I would've been ok at a loss but like that clowning was rediculous....good thing I didn't pay for it!

bj penn style vs gsp 2

I was going to say this.
Anyone can get caught and KOed. Anyone can get sloppy on the ground against the wrong guy and get subbed.
But to get beaten down so badly that you quit on your stool shows a level of defeat unlike any other imo.

Back