What's stopping you from becoming a UFC fighter

I dont like hurting people. Unfortunate because I can be pounded behind the barn all day long and be cool with that. Oh shit... wait, what?

Basically my choice to not pursue it. If I wanted To I'd be three weight champion goat.

Nah but on a serious note, drive and determination. Never been consistent with training to trust in my ability, and I think the anxiety pre fight would mentally break me.

Also have you ever watched the top mma fails. Imagine stepping in there i front of friends etc and mentally quitting, oof.

Taking a pay cut for head trauma and fans like us seems not ideal. Train my ass off for the rewarding nature training brings, and at 31 I would think once that's your job, you can't love it the same.

A hooker doesn't enjoy fucking after awhile if that's how they earn a living. I'd feel a similar type of slimey trying to make money off violence when I co own a gym and can spar and roll anytime I want.

That's a certain level of satisfaction I'm fortunate to have.

Too busy slaying 9s and 10s whilst living my life as a 6'5" bodybuilding millionaire for a c level sport like mma.
<{MingNope}>

I signed with Bellator. Probably go to Rizn or One FC after collecting a few belts.

Hell no. Last time someone hit me I got so mad I started crying of anger then pulled a baseball bat and fucked his both knees up. I couldn't stand to lose, it would drive me coo coo.

Supreme and comprehensive lack of athletic ability. Even D-level is far beyond my capacities.

Now, I'm much too old. When I was younger, I realized I'm not ruthless enough. I use to spar my brother with boxing gloves and when I would connect solid and feel the impact of his skull against my fist, I didn't like it.

\
Now, I'm much too old. When I was younger, I realized I'm not ruthless enough. I use to spar my brother with boxing gloves and when I would connect solid and feel the impact of his skull against my fist, I didn't like it.

Probably because you sparred your BROTHER and didn't want to hurt him? I also felt a lot of the same when I boxed/kickboxed my brothers, but went nuts against others. Every street fight I got into always ended up with me landing some violent GnP ("Pride rules" but with elbows).

This was before I was really into MMA, so it only got more violent afterwards.

Image of being a cage fighter. Vs underwear model slash philanthropist.

Introduced to MMA when I was 14. Trained until I was 17 and was ready to try an amateur fight. Got injured while skating and had to get surgery and ended up addicted to opioids til I was 22. Got clean and have been off them for 4 years. I’m 26 now and my injuries constantly plague my everyday life, couldn’t imagine training again and trying to get a fight again. One kimura in training would definitely be enough to rip my shoulder to shreds again. My shoulders are held together like threads. Still my dream to be in the sport somehow. Most likely ref.

My body is too lanky for that shit. Boxing is the only thing I'd do for combat sports...not getting kicked in the head. Or legs for that matter.

Being Dutch. Don’t want to find out I have that Struve/Overeem/Manhoef chin.

Age. In MMA years im old af

Back