What's so bad about Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man ?

Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man is

• Total voters

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
It looks like at least 69k people disliked it . Isn't this too much ?
I mean , really , so many people don't like that song so much that they need to press a dislike ?
Lyrics doesn't seem to be questionable so don't understand from where such dissatisfaction is comming.

Great Song. One of my favourites. Love the message minus the god part too.

I find that Skynard is one of those bands that people not from the South tend to enjoy more. Plus, they haven't been the same since 77

The person who did Gangnam Style has enough residual money from that song stashed away for the next 10 generations of their kin to never work a single day in their entire lives and you're wondering why Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man has 69K dislikes...

It has a very high like to dislike ratio.

There are videos on YouTube of people saving puppies that have dislikes ffs.

Simple man is a great song. Didn’t seem like it was that big when it came out, but glad that it and LS in general are getting lots of recognition today as one of the best from the classic rock era.

68k shinedown fans because the skynard versions is good and the shinedown version is bland and mellow dramatic.

Not everyone likes the same things? Plus YouTube is a cesspool so there's that. Comments there make people in the WR sound reasonable.
I’ll kill you for dissing the WR, you otter-faced banana sucker!!

This band always fucks me over in Sporcle quizzes because I can never spell their name correctly.

That's a good song though.

Back