What's season 11's MW tourney gonna look like?

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Bellator announced it's season 11 opening card with more details coming soon. Slated is Ward vs Irvin and the start of an 8 man MW tourney. WHo do you think will be in it?

My guess: (locks) Kendall Grove (stated he has a fight in September and looked good before the flash ko) Doug Marshall, Dan Cramer. Perry Filkins

Probable: Ben Reiter, Mikkel Parlo, Brian rogers

The last spot is really up in the air. I wouldn't rule out a new signings stepping in. Rafael Carvalho could be in it. The Halsey/cooper loser. Not really sure but this tourney should be stacked with Bellator talent. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Stacked man? Any tourney that Rhino heads in as the favorite can't be stacked.

I kind of like Bellator's MW division though. Not much talent but they got crazy fucks like Rhino, Grove, Ward, and Filkins.

Bunch of crazy dudes going after Storm always fun. With Cooper/Halsey late July, don't think they will be in the tourney then.

Mikkel Parlo (12 - 2)
Ben Reiter (14 - 0)
Jonas Billstein (12 - 3)
Tom DeBlass (9 - 2)
Perry Filkin (8 - 1)
Brian Rogers (11 - 6)
Jason Butcher (7 - 1)
Mayhem Miller (25 - 9)

Last edited:
Stacked man? Any tourney that Rhino heads in as the favorite can't be stacked.

I kind of like Bellator's MW division though. Not much talent but they got crazy fucks like Rhino, Grove, Ward, and Filkins.

Bunch of crazy dudes going after Storm always fun. With Cooper/Halsey late July, don't think they will be in the tourney then.

it's so hard to get a good MW division. So for Bellator this tourney should be stacked. It'll be a good one. I don't think Cooper or Halsey would be ready either but had to throw it in as a possibility. Fadiora would have been a lock but he just lost to Woods. Kinda the same situation for Pacheco cause he was dominated. I actually like Halsey's chances of becoming champion. Has serious flaws in his stand up but he can outwrestle anyone there.

Someone, someone, someone, Ben Reiter, someone, someone, someone, someone

But seriously...

Dan Cramer
Kendall Grove
Ben Reiter
Brennan Ward
James Irvin
Perry Filkins
Brian Rogers
Mikkel Parlo

Someone, someone, someone, Ben Reiter, someone, someone, someone, someone

But seriously...

Dan Cramer
Kendall Grove
Ben Reiter
Brennan Ward
James Irvin
Perry Filkins
Brian Rogers
Mikkel Parlo

How? They said Ward vs Irvin is a feature fight.

If Brennan Ward is involved I'm watching it

Agreed, I wasn't really a fan until the lead up to the Shlemenko fight and the fight itself.

Filkins, Rogers, Grove, Rhino, Cramer, Reiter, Halsey and if they still got him Joe Vedepo because hes finish or be finished.

How? They said Ward vs Irvin is a feature fight.

Agreed, I wasn't really a fan until the lead up to the Shlemenko fight and the fight itself.

Whoops, I read that as Ward vs Irvin being in the tournament. Throw in Butcher and anyone but Marshall.

Mikkel Parlo (12 - 2)
Ben Reiter (14 - 0)
Jonas Billstein (12 - 3)
Tom DeBlass (9 - 2)
Perry Filkin (8 - 1)
Brian Rogers (11 - 6)
Jason Butcher (7 - 1)
Mayhem Miller (25 - 9)

Anybody knows what's up with Billstein?
He has fought here in Germany last month (Fight Finder isn't up to date), is there any reason why he didn't fight in Season 10?

Last edited:
Back