Opinion Whats on Pelosis Laptop?

30000 emails about yoga and persona stuff like Clinton

Any other government would use all their power to get back a laptop that could contain national secrets (passwords, phone numbers etc) owned by someone very high up like Pelosi. Not sure why TS is acting like there's something sinister or suspicious about it.

And maybe Pelosi is playing down what is on the laptop as not to make people who would want to get their hands on it even more eager. What did expect her to say, that it was full of secret intel?

These are all Republican or derived from Republican Acts.

Ok? I'm not some partisan cheerleader. Patriot act passed 98-1, as non-partisan as you can get. Protect America act was overwhelmingly Republicans voting yay. Freedom act was overwhelmingly Democrats voting yay. All three are gross oversteps of rights.

This group put our national security at risk. A laptop with sensitive info potentially in the hands of a foreign country is a serious deal. Stop down playing this. The laptop needs to be found now!

Why do you hate the constitution so much?

So we spend god knows how much, kick in someones door, handcuff said person, all with illegally obtained warrant, for a $3000 laptop? Sounds legit

There's almost certainly confidential info and probably classified emails somewhere on there. They can't set the precedence that people can go into the Capitol Building and steal government property without getting a good 'ol fisting from Uncle Sam.

10858f3e73da1591c4071d705dffe939.jpg

werd

that’s hot af

This laptop was her work laptop stolen from her office during the riots, not a personal laptop. I dont know about the US, but my government employer no longer provides stationary computers -we get a laptop and a docking station, so her laptop may very well be the main workstation for her office. Probably keycard and passwword protected, but a good enough hacker can get through that.
I assume the speaker of the US house of representatives since 2007 just may have security clearance to get a lot of information on her work PC that the government think should not be handed about to just anyone -especially to rioters who storms the capitol building looting as they go.

So we spend god knows how much, kick in someones door, handcuff said person, all with illegally obtained warrant, for a $3000 laptop? Sounds legit
Dude think about it...it's gonna have government shit on it lol. Not exactly safe to be out there for anyone to steal or leak online. It's basic common sense

probably her dinner reservations for the next month. I don't think congress people do anything other than entertain rich people and public ops. Their lawyers and interns do all the actual work.

Back