Opinion Whats on Pelosis Laptop?

If my laptop was stolen, I'd want it back. Maybe there's no more to it than that?
Would you be willing to spend 100x it's worth to get it back tho? How bout 1000x? Most likely 10,000x. Still worth it? How about violating people's rights? Worth $3000? You know damn well that there's incriminating shit on that laptop.

You know damn well that there's incriminating shit on that laptop.

If your laptop went missing, would you be fine with some random stranger going through it and sharing what they may find with the world, to live forever on the internet? What's the matter? If you have nothing to hide, it should be no problem right? lol smh, you conspiracy nuts make me laugh, you know that?

Would you be willing to spend 100x it's worth to get it back tho? How bout 1000x? Most likely 10,000x. Still worth it? How about violating people's rights? Worth $3000? You know damn well that there's incriminating shit on that laptop.
Tbf she’s a member of Congress. There’s likely top secret classified stuff on it that every other member also has access to.

Im not a fan of Pelosi but I can get the govt wanting that laptop back.

Tbf she’s a member of Congress. There’s likely top secret classified stuff on it that every other member also has access to.

This. Pelosi is a horrible person, but she is still an elected official and it should not be celebrated when their work/personal laptop is stolen. There should be a concern about the information within that could hurt U.S. interests.

This. Pelosi is a horrible person, but she is still an elected official and it should not be celebrated when their work/personal laptop is stolen. There should be a concern about the information within that could hurt U.S. interests.
It’s like the more ramped up version of when a cop’s gun or badge gets stolen

If your laptop went missing, would you be fine with some random stranger going through it and sharing what they may find with the world, to live forever on the internet? What's the matter? If you have nothing to hide, it should be no problem right? lol smh, you conspiracy nuts make me laugh, you know that?
I honestly wouldn't care one bit. I certainly wouldn't just go kick in doors to find it. Besides, Nasty Pelosi claims that there's nothing on it. Says it was only used for presentations. Sooooo.....nothing on it, but get it back at all costs. That sounds right to you? No conspiracy here bud. Asking a real question. If there's nothing of importance on there, why the fuss to get it back???

Not so much about Pelosi, she's gotta have one foot on the grave by now anyway. It's more about kicking in someone's door because they resembled the person who stole the laptop. Does this not worry anyone?

Love letters to Donald trump

It's probably a virtual PC with Hunter Biden's laptop on the other side.

Probably inside stock info related to the effects of proposed legislation... Wouldn't want the internets to get a hold of that..

I don't believe she knows how to use a computer.

I don’t know why someone would have a different opinion on the return of the laptop than yours.

Back