What's Nunes doing after the KO, with the Shhhhhhh?

She was shooting a video for her rap song "SSSHHH."

It's very similar to that "OOOUUU" song.

It means... "Can we please have a moment of silents in honor of the death of Ronda Rousey".

Werdum - Edmond was no contest, but Nunes - Edmond could be entertaining.

She's asking your mother to stop moaning so loud

She was mocking Rousey's media silence

Why was she shushing Edmond?

I just noticed she went up to him and crouched down to do it to him through the cage.
He wouldn't stfu lol

I don't know honestly he was just yelling NO NO NO NO.....that had to be like a dagger to the heart though watching Ronda get her ass beat again then have this gorilla woman shushing you

Telling Edmond to STFU.

yCNTr7L.png

The look on Edmond's face is priceless.

Shushing all the haters, no doubt.

bXUhShPkEwkPm.gif

What''s the meaning behind this? besides being Gangsta AF?

She was telling Edmund to stop filling Ronda's head with delusions that she can box...confirmed it at the post-fight presser at 2:42

Last edited:
No idea how common this is in the US, but her being Brazilian and all, I would assume she got it from watching soccer. It happens a lot when a crowd is booing a particular player and when he scores a goal, he faces them and does it. Happens in other situations too, not just if they were booing the guy, but you get the picture.
This was the explanation i was looking for, thanks!

bXUhShPkEwkPm.gif

What''s the meaning behind this? besides being Gangsta AF?

Seriously? I thought its pretty obvious, she shut EVERYONE up. AV worthy.

shes telling the ellen fans to shut the fuck up

In the post fight presser she said she was shushing edmond for being an idiot and filling ronda's head with delusions that she is good boxer

Why was she shushing Edmond?

I just noticed she went up to him and crouched down to do it to him through the cage.

She was out alpha-ing him.

Back