Whats next for Yoel Romero?

Given what Gerald Harris was able to do to Tokov, I think even old Yoel would blast him away.
Harris cracking Tokov reminded me of Randleman cracking Crocop. TBH, it looked flukish as hell. I mean, Tokov ragdolled him in the second round in zombie mode.

I think he is too small for Bellator's LHW full of grapplers and too old to cut to 185, so whats next?

Should he have another shot at LHW? Perhaps against the loser of Corey vs Bader or against Rumble.

Or Legends fights at catchweight? Melvin Manhoef or Lyoto Machida at 195 would be sweet. Also, if Mousasi losses the belt against Vandeford or Tokov, a fight against Mousasi would be pretty amazing.

Mousasi will beat vanderord , romero and tokov is a lil harder fight for mousasi but mousasi will beat him too.
Will bump this just like i said he gonna f up salter

Harris cracking Tokov reminded me of Randleman cracking Crocop. TBH, it looked flukish as hell. I mean, Tokov ragdolled him in the second round in zombie mode.
That's the thing though, Gerald Harris shouldn't be dropping you if you're supposed to be a legit contender. For what it's worth, I don't think Tokov is bad but that moment, and the loss to Emeev, are bad looks.

That's the thing though, Gerald Harris shouldn't be dropping you if you're supposed to be a legit contender. For what it's worth, I don't think Tokov is bad but that moment, and the loss to Emeev, are bad looks.
Its MMA man, people get caught all the time, Khabib with his shit striking caught Conor, Fujita caught Fedor, Randleman caught Crocop. Its just a matter of being too worried about takedowns and getting surprised by a haymaker. Harris catching Tokov its just an anecdote, IMO, given that Tokov recuperated and finished him in the second. Its also the only time Tokov has been in danger in the last decade, probably.

Ill admit that Emeev loss hasnt aged too well, but that also happened 5 years ago; its pretty irrelevant today. Some years ago, Tokov KO'd Duraev and submitted Ismailov, too. Those fights are pretty old, though and irrelevant by now.

Last edited:
Yoel lost a split decision so he's probably fighting for the belt after the gp.

GSP got dropped by Matt Serra, everyone gets hit once in a while with a good one

Mw or retire he 2 small lhw I shocksd Davis owned him like that

Mousasi, Mousasi needs this for his Legacy

Romero lost a close fight to Davis, he's still there, still a top win for Mousasi if they fight.

I want to see Roy Nelson vs Manhoef, Bring Back Nelson

Its MMA man, people get caught all the time, Khabib with his shit striking caught Conor, Fujita caught Fedor, Randleman caught Crocop. Its just a matter of being too worried about takedowns and getting surprised by a haymaker. Harris catching Tokov its just an anecdote, IMO, given that Tokov recuperated and finished him in the second. Its also the only time Tokov has been in danger in the last decade, probably.

Ill admit that Emeev loss hasnt aged too well, but that also happened 5 years ago; its pretty irrelevant today. Some years ago, Tokov KO'd Duraev and submitted Ismailov, too. Those fights are pretty old, though and irrelevant by now.
Tokov didn't really "lost" to Emeev. They both won 1 round clearly and the other round you could score for either one. Tokov landed the better strikes in the fight, Emeev didn't really land anything significant but he pushed the pace and that's why he won, it was a majority decision. The fight was not so good so I don't recommend wasting time on it

Last edited:
Coker should look around for the return slip to send back to Dana

returns.jpg

Coker should look around for the return slip to send back to Dana

returns.jpg
Lol idk about that I mean Yoel generates numbers he’s a draw in the Mma sense he brought some eyeballs to Bellator I think just his 1 fight alone was worth it for them.

Back