whats next for Vera?

not many options available for him at the moment...

He could welcome Rumble back to the UFC but I think Rumble has an exclusive contract with WSOF right?

Jimi Manuwa can KHTFO in one round after he KO's Cyrile

You're overrating Manuwa there. Cyrile and Vera both have a good chance of beating him.

lol, let it go...people remember the beating Manuwa gave to Kingsbu in the first round but forgot Manuwa gassed bad in the second round and got taken down by an half destroyed Kinsgbu...

The Manuway hypetrain is going warp 8 I tells ya ;)

Diabat

lol, let it go...people remember the beating Manuwa gave to Kingsbu in the first round but forgot Manuwa gassed bad in the second round and got taken down by an half destroyed Kinsgbu...

The Manuway hypetrain is going warp 8 I tells ya ;)

Diabat

maybe phil davis? he hasnt got an opponent yet

Dude Jimi will suprise you he'll catch cyrile in the first and he'll be unconciouse for a week.. same with Forrest Jimi and Thiago Silva would be a warrr

Bah, maybe Manuwa will put Diabat

Bring Rafael Cavalcante over from SF and line him up against Vera! As for as a know Rafael doesn't have a fight lined up.

Davis and vera are main training partners they won't fight.

Well, i think retirement is a good option for him. By the way, griffin x Vera would be a good fight. Both fighters have a strong name but they are very very far from the top contenders.

Bring Rafael Cavalcante over from SF and line him up against Vera! As for as a know Rafael doesn't have a fight lined up.

That's the most sensible suggestion on here yet! . . . Next to retirement, anyway.

When will Calvacante's suspension end? Also, can he still make LHW? Last pic I saw he was like 380lbs, lol...

Feijao's suspension is done in May of next year.

When is Perosh cleared? He seems like a guy around the level Vera should be fighting.

When is Perosh cleared? He seems like a guy around the level Vera should be fighting.

Have you seem the pic of his toe man? it was so fucking nasty...

Doubt we'll see him in the next couple of months...

But the matchup would make sense...think Vera has the TDD to keep it standing and win there...although he would probably gas and be taken down in the 3rd...

Davis needs an opponent...

Both trained with LI too, house rivalry???!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Honestly I think Davis is on the way up and Vera on the way down though. Forrest would be a good match up. Davis deserves someone to boost him UP the ladder.

I would think that Silva would be a good option but that one couldn't happen for several more months.

vs Forrest now
winner gets Diabate

Have you seem the pic of his toe man? it was so fucking nasty...

Doubt we'll see him in the next couple of months...

But the matchup would make sense...think Vera has the TDD to keep it standing and win there...although he would probably gas and be taken down in the 3rd...

Yeah, I just forgot how recent it was. Some many injuries lately, the timeline on them starts to blur. I was thinking about the match up and where they both stand in the division, and it makes sense if they could make it happen around March. Not sure if that's feasible though. What about Krzysztof Soszyński? He's open isn't he?

Back