Whats next for Stipe?

Stipe is way overrated, a good but boring fighter with no charisma and its hard hearing what he says when he talks, also he acts entitled as hell, hope he loses and gets cut from the ufc.
Lmao, shut up

If anything, he's underrated. People shit on him and say 'he's not that good' even though he's the UFC HW GOAT.

giphy.gif

I believe he should fight once more before Francis. I think it would tick all the boxes. He might be the UFC HW GOAT. But this is still a spectator sport. People have to want to watch the fight. Last one was quick and definitive. I just think a good win puts him not just back in the win column but active. I think inactivity will hurt his career from both a legacy perspective and financial.

Lmao, shut up

If anything, he's underrated. People shit on him and say 'he's not that good' even though he's the UFC HW GOAT.

giphy.gif
He is definitely not the hw goat, cain is better and would smash him if they ever fought.

Both Brock and Cain would smash stipe, i dont know what happened to dc but he is definitely better than stipe, he had no respect for him in the second fight and thats why he lost.

Ive most likely been into mma much longer than most of you so dont even try that

Stipe is way overrated, a good but boring fighter with no charisma and its hard hearing what he says when he talks, also he acts entitled as hell, hope he loses and gets cut from the ufc.

Boring? Like, in recent memory, only dc 3 wasnt like too fun but it was good.
If that isnt enough for you, go watch jersey shore. That will suit your white belt perfectly

Needs to fight someone not named DC or Ngannou like he's been doing since 2018. Needs to look good in a fight, and probably then a last title shot.

Zekapeka

That you think that a join date has anything to do with how much i know about mma tells alot about your IQ.

He still wants the rematch with Francis to prove once and for all that he is still the GOAT
Huge mistake. He is just gonna make his first win over Ngannou mean less when he inevitable loses again. He should beat the rest of the roster, get some easier matchups and hope a - for him - beatable guy takes the strap from Ngannou.

How does he act entitled?

I dont know why i cant quote posts

He is entitled because he thinks he should get title shots automatically after a loss, he acts like an entitled princess and i get why dana dont like him, i dont either. He should fight his way back up to a title shot, i doubt dana will give him a title shot until he does that.

Well, it’s about 6pm in Cleveland, so I’d say dinner.

Finish his career at one championship , go earn some good pay checks before retiring. He will be safe there too.

His wife is ENORMOUSLY pregnant with their son that's due to be born within a month. Booking a fight is the last thing on his mind. Although he did respond to an Instagrammed question about that with "When Dana stops playing games."

Putting out a fire or crank calling his wife.

He's gonna cry and retweet One about being traded etc and sit out a year and then by the time Gane/Lewis vs Francis happens and then Jones doesnt get a deal done they'll circle back to Stipe again.

Back