What's next for Sexyama?

remember he torn his ACL.

it was in June 2012 I think, so I dont expect him to be back until May or June 2013.

if he ever comes back anyway

GSP would just be another can ready for Sexyama to crush with his sexyness.

There's a long line of fighters that will fight GSP before Sexyama ever steps in the ring with him.

If Misaki hadn't retired, a rematch at the next Japan event in March would have been sweet. I expect he will be on the shelf until the next Japan card. If he misses the Fuel card, expect him to return February 2014.

remember he torn his ACL.

it was in June 2012 I think, so I dont expect him to be back until May or June 2013.

if he ever comes back anyway

I remember, I don't know if I've ever seen an ACL tear that was so..........sexy.

If not GSP, then he should face the winner of Hendrick/Ellenburger and is he loses then let him fight GSP for the title.

Give him Chris Clements. He deserves a break.

Joe offered him a couple of ''easier'' fights man, Sexy himself requests high ranked opponents, and zuffa obliges because he his a big name with a big contract.

Since Alves and him could return around the same time, I wouldnt even be surprised if they booked this fight again.

a fight with Kampmann could be awesome too.

Bring the Sexy back asap. GSP would be too easy imo, give him JBJ or Cain

Dunno, but I'm hoping he takes som time off to work on his abs, cause frankly they're getting a bit soft.

Bring the Sexy back asap. GSP would be too easy imo, give him JBJ or Cain

When he loses and takes the title from GSP, let him fight JBJ and after he loses that one let him get beat and take Cain's belt to Korea.

Is he still in the UFC? When was his last win, 3 years ago?

heh pixelated, I was reading your sig

why arent you supporting overtrained JDS?

:)

More modeling, singing, movies, and so on.

I'd love to see him win a fight though. The string of strikers he fought stole his soul, which made him timid against a terrible-looking Shields (felt either draw or Aki won that fight via 14-of-15 takedowns stuffed and 3 amazing throws).

I could care less who he fights though. Just give him more fights.

Back