What's next for sandhagen?

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Someone like fob ront or move up to featherweight? He's champ shit but he could not beat tj and lost to sterling. That title picture will be clogged. He's not here to fuck spiders. He's young dude who should take advantage of his youth. He was already a 45er before the ufc. I think he'd do well there. Unless y'all think he'll get physically dominated. But there are fun fights at 35 too. Just can't think of any. I mean Rob font is cool but it doesn't scream out at me. Aldo... But aldo is old. Cruz is old and lower in the rankings. Sean is a jabroni until he proves me otherwise. And all those guys like munhoz, Simon... Man I don't wanna see that. For me the tj fight, marlon and the sterling fight did it for me. Those were my dream fights. The yan fight would be cool but welp, that ain't happening. So if he stays at 35, what are some exciting style matchups for him?

Someone like fob ront or move up to featherweight? He's champ shit but he could not beat tj and lost to sterling. That title picture will be clogged. He's not here to fuck spiders. He's young dude who should take advantage of his youth. He was already a 45er before the ufc. I think he'd do well there. Unless y'all think he'll get physically dominated. But there are fun fights at 35 too. Just can't think of any. I mean Rob font is cool but it doesn't scream out at me. Aldo... But aldo is old. Cruz is old and lower in the rankings. Sean is a jabroni until he proves me otherwise. And all those guys like munhoz, Simon... Man I don't wanna see that. For me the tj fight, marlon and the sterling fight did it for me. Those were my dream fights. The yan fight would be cool but welp, that ain't happening. So if he stays at 35, what are some exciting style matchups for him?
Font Vs Sandhagan would be a blood bath. Sign me up.

whats next for him is concentrate on basic fundamentals and stop the spinning shit...that doesn't work on guysnlike tj, aljo or Petr....

I'd probably go for the Munhoz Aldo winner.

Hopefully he doesn’t try to coast after two rounds next time. Had him up 3-2 but not surprised Tyler got the nod.

whats next for him is concentrate on basic fundamentals and stop the spinning shit...that doesn't work on guysnlike tj, aljo or Petr....
Oh yeah petr punished sterling for doing the same. But agreed. Take that away and his striking is amazing. And I was impressed by his wrestling. He lost but improved. Just enough with the spinning shit. That should only be reserved for low risk openings.

I want to see Sandhagen vs O’Malley. Both are 5’11 strikers it would be a barn burner
O’Malley vs Sandhagen is the fight to make. O’Malley finally gets a shot at the big time you already know UFC is gonna push him because he has main stream potential and Sandhagen has a chance to beat a “big” name and get back on track. A fight night main event I do declare!!

Yep I found it kind of frustrating. Almost Every time he did it TJ got onto his hips.

Back