Whats Next for RDA ?

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After his impressive and easy win against Paul Felder, i think lightweight division is his optimal weight !
He can have a last run, next fight against Dan Hooker or Diego Ferreira ?

iu

After his impressive and easy win against Paul Felder, i think lightweight division is his optimal weight !
After the tony booking I’m wondering if they’re planning RDA vs chandler.

He’s in a tough spot now that Conor, Tony, Poirier, Oliveria are all booked.

Justin being ranked #1 won’t take a fight with him. That leaves Hooker/Chandler or a fight with 10-15 ranked LW with Islam being the most likely.

Last edited:
His best days are behind him, but he's still solid. Top 15-20 for next few years

I got him at +400, but I doubt those odds will be the same if it gets rebooked. Maybe +200.
Yeah I think I did too. Couldn't remember but Islam was like -500, so gross.

I'd still take him at +200 but I wouldn't be surprised if the line is even closer next time

I want to see him against hooker or chandler

I'm down for them to just rebook RDA vs Islam. Then they can do Gaethje vs Chandler.

I prefer he should fight Hooker and if RDA beats him then he is 1 more win from getting a title shot

RDA vs Hooker I think is the one to make. If not rebook Islam I guess
I dont think he will fight Islam because that is a step down for RDA and i think Islam will fight low ranking like Dober or Al Laquinta

Back